$89 – Family-Friendly Gulf Coast Resort w/$30 Credit
Members love this "fun-filled family getaway" (Forbes Travel Guide) near Clearwater's famous beaches with four golf courses, six pools, five restaurants and a full spa. We've negotiated stays for up to half off throughout summer, including a daily dining credit.
- $89 per night ... most nights May 19 - Sept. 22
- Surrounding dates discounted to $119-$159
- A daily $30 credit for meals and drinks
- Guests get exclusive access to private holiday fireworks shows on May 27 and July 4
- We've also negotiated up to 25% off Golf Stay & Play packages with a round of golf per guest per day -- guests can play the famed Copperhead course where Tiger Woods just played last month at the Valspar Championship (when available)
"Quite simply a golfer's paradise" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Why We Love It
- A golfer's dream destination, with four championship courses on 900 acres -- including Copperhead, a PGA Tournament course
- Kids will love the Loch Ness Monster Pool with two waterslides, two beach areas and a 15-foot waterfall
- Plenty of other activities for non-golfers, like fishing, tennis, nature expeditions and bike rentals
- Free shuttle to Honeymoon Island beach and a short drive to Clearwater Beach -- one of America's best beaches (TripAdvisor)
The Innisbrook Golf & Spa Resort is, of course, a fantastic destination for all golfers but with six pools, a spa, six bars and restaurants as well as access to some of the nation's best beaches, it's pretty great for everyone else, too.
The all-suite accommodations range from a deluxe guest room with two queen beds all the way up to a two-bedroom suite. The spacious rooms are tucked into the natural Florida landscape and feature golf-course or lawn views and many rooms have kitchens as well as balcony or patio spaces. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, parking, on-property transportation and a shuttle to Honeymoon Island State Park.
All of the resort's four golf courses come recommended by Golf Magazine and GolfDigest, and the Copperhead Course hosts the world's top golfers annually at the PGA's Valspar Championship. The resort's six pools feature two sandy beach areas, a 15-foot waterfall, waterslides and a huge 30-person hot tub.
- "Friendly and charming ... perfect for active families" -- 10Best.com
- "One of the most relaxing hotels on the West Coast of Florida" -- Gayot.com
- "It's all about golf at Innisbrook ... but thanks to a veritable rolodex of other activities, [non-golfers] keep busy" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
Room amenities Fridge in Suites only.
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
One small dog or cat (maximum weight: under 35 pounds) is allowed on request, and will be charged a $150.00 (subject to tax) non refundable deep clean fee. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort fee of $27.12 (tax inclusive) per night applies; it includes unlimited in-room high-speed Internet access & Wi-Fi, on-property transportation, fitness center access, parking, six swimming pools, complimentary shuttle to Honeymoon Island beaches, 24-hour security and access to all resort facilities including restaurants, golf courses and clubhouses.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Note: You must make tee times in advance by calling 800-492-6899.
Up to 50% off
$89 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates May 19 - Sept. 22
Getting ThereThe Innisbrook Golf & Spa Resort is a 40-minute drive from Tampa International Airport. Public transportation from the airport to the resort is not recommended. Parking costs are covered under the nightly resort fee.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(63 Member Ratings)