Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove
Why We Love It
- Less than one mile from Disneyland theme parks, the hotel offers unlimited shuttle service to and from the parks
- Head 30 minutes from the hotel and you're at the Pacific Coast Highway with access to the beach towns and beaches
- Soak up sun poolside when not exploring theme parks
- The hotel offers a hearty breakfast buffet with made-to-order omelets
"Rooms here exude comfort" -- USA Today
83% (6 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Whether you are looking to spend time at "The Happiest Place on Earth" or beaches along the Pacific Ocean or have a conference at the Anaheim Convention Center, Wyndham Anaheim Resort bordering Anaheim and Garden Grove is an ideal location for both families and business travelers alike.
The excitement of Disneyland's theme parks is a ten-minute drive from the hotel, and park passes are available for purchase at the on-property Disney desk. Unlimited shuttle service (which runs every half-hour or so) to and from Disneyland is included as part of the nightly resort fee. The hotel is not located by many of the other large themed resorts, offering a more quiet setting. There's a Target across the street from the hotel, which is another perk for families who might need to pick up forgotten items for their children.
Guest rooms here are spacious, clean and traditionally decorated. They're not incredibly luxurious or trendy, but fit the bill for comfort and necessities. Bathrooms are also spacious with large marble counterops. Choose a larger room with a sofa bed for families with children. You'll find each is stocked with a refrigerator, free Wi-Fi (part of the resort fee), Keurig coffee machines and iPod docking stations (and microwaves are offered at an extra charge).
Although it's not a luxurious resort pool with all the bells and whistles, this hotel's outdoor pool is great for cooling off in hot summer months when you're not exploring the theme parks. There's also a hot tub and fitness center with free weights, elliptical machines and stationary bikes.
The hotel offers a few dining options including California Grill Restaurant & Cantina, which serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails. The breakfast buffet is hearty with made-to-order omelets and waffles and perfect to fuel up before a long day at the theme parks. Trinitas Bar serves a variety of wines and micro-brews and dining is available both in-room and by the pool. To grab a quick bite, stop in at Blend cafe which serves sandwiches, paninis, pastries, freshly-squeezed juices, coffee and gelato.
Pile in the car and head half an hour to the beaches of Huntington and Newport, along the Pacific Coast Highway.
- "The rooms here exude comfort: beds have triple-sheeted bedding, soft pillow-top mattresses and cozy duvets" -- USA Today
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15.95 for adults and USD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20.61 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 23.44 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 23.44 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 16.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22.90 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(6 Member Reviews)