$299 – Laguna Beach 5-Star Coastal Retreat w/$100 in Perks
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Tucked away where the canyons meet the sea sits the 5-star Ranch at Laguna Beach, a secluded oasis that's soaked in sunshine and was named one of the "Best Resort Hotels in California" by Travel + Leisure (2020). Take a short stroll to the private beach, indulge in a romantic dinner at the farm-to-table restaurant or go for a picnic by the ocean and save up to $150 per night on stays through May.
- Check into a Canyon Room through May
- $299 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $329 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Waived resort fee (reg. $34, plus tax), which covers self-parking, Wi-Fi, fitness center access and beach chair and towel use
- $50 food-and-beverage credit (per stay), valid at The Lost Pier Café at Aliso Beach, the on-site restaurant Harvest, pool bar and room service
- Welcome bottle of wine ($20 value)
- Upgrade to a Cottage Two-Bedroom Suite for +$300 per night
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before arrival
- The offer can only be purchased through Travelzoo, direct bookings will not be accepted
- One-night deposit and tax is due 24 hours prior to arrival
- Rates are based on up to two guests in Canyon Rooms and six guests in Cottage Two-Bedroom Suites
- To complete your booking for more than five guests, select five guests and include additional guests in the "Special Requests" field on the checkout page
- Children 10 and younger stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Not pet-friendly; only ADA certified service animals allowed
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" section
Why We Love This Hotel
- The resort sits on 87 acres carved into the Aliso and Wood Canyons and features the largest organic garden in Laguna — dine at Harvest Restaurant to taste the homegrown ingredients
- An array of activities include spa treatments, a naturally lush nine-hole golf course and a saline pool (all of which are open — we checked)
- Features private beach access and a beachside café, ideal for an oceanfront picnic
- Guest rooms feature lavish bath amenities, walk-in showers, Italian linens and an outdoor patio
- Stay with confidence — read about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Tucked between coastal canyons off the Pacific Coast Highway, the Ranch at Laguna Beach is a retreat located in the heart of Laguna Beach. The 5-star resort treats guests to a luxurious SoCal experience with "postcard-worthy ocean views" (National Geographic). This hideaway is not only elegant, it's also sustainable, so much so, that it's a part of the Beyond Green Sustainable Travel Collection.
The oasis is a mix of rooms, suites and cottages scattered around the picturesque 87-acre property. The private accommodations make it the perfect place for an unplugged romantic getaway or a family weekend. Each room is decorated with elegant coastal ranch décor and features a private outdoor furnished patio or balcony to take in the scenic canyon or creek views.
There is no shortage of fun at the hotel with plenty of activities for everyone. Golf enthusiasts can swing clubs at the naturally lush nine-hole golf course. Guests can relax at the pool or take a two-minute ride on the complimentary shuttle to Aliso Beach, a family-friendly spot with a playground and bonfire pits. For more adventurous activities, guests can take advantage of the SoCal sunshine and go kayaking, surfing, paddleboarding or hiking.
Travelzoo Deal Experts rave about the food at Harvest Restaurant, which specializes in American and California comfort style cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also enjoy craft cocktails, hand-selected wines and local brews at the bar. Many ingredients are grown in the property's half-acre garden, and handcrafted food and drink is the main focus. Ben's Pantry offers coffee with freshly baked pastries and artisan-style sandwiches and snacks, as well as a full bar.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 10 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds available in Cottage Two Bedroom Suites only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $40 plus tax, per night.
Rates are based on up to 2 guests in Canyon Rooms and 6 guests in Cottage Two Bedroom Suites.
Due to system limitations, bookings can be completed for a maximum of 5 guests. To complete your booking for more than 5 guests, select 5 guests and include additional guests in the Special Requests field, on the checkout page.
Extra beds available in Cottage Two Bedroom Suites only.
Pets: Only ADA certified service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $34 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/facility fee includes:
Note: The resort/ facility fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
The resort/facility fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel or visit https://www.theranchlb.com/wellbeing-practices for more details.
Save up to $150 per night
$299 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(100 Member Ratings)