$199 – Luxe Paso Robles Resort w/Wine Tastings, 40% Off
Now is your chance to unwind at one of the Top 10 Resorts in Northern California (Conde Nast Traveler, 2018). The AAA 4-Diamond Allegretto Vineyard Resort is a European-style retreat where Travelzoo members can save up to 40% with this exclusive deal.
- Stay in a Prelude King or Prelude Two Queens room, through March
- $199 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $229 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- April-October dates are also discounted
- Wine-tasting passes for two at two wineries ($80 value)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; all room types allow up to two additional adults at +$10 per person per night; the fee will be charged at check-in
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary, one night's deposit is required at the time of booking
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is complimentary for one car per day
- Pet-friendly in Prelude King with Terrazza room only (+$50 per night); additional non-refundable fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love It
- Locally sourced gourmet dining and wine tastings on site and within walking distance
- Access to boutique spa and health and fitness classes
- Spacious rooms feature pillowtop mattresses and free Wi-Fi
- Located within 5 miles of local attractions including Downtown City Park, Hunter Ranch Golf Course and Ravine Water Park
Nestled on 20 acres of Central Coast vineyards and gardens, the Tuscan-inspired Allegretto Vineyard Resort offers guests a luxurious escape from everyday life.
Each of the resort's spacious rooms and suites features tall European ceilings, pillowtop mattresses and complimentary Wi-Fi. The rooms also have flat-screen TVs, fridges and coffee makers. Pet-friendly rooms are available upon request for an additional fee (must request the Prelude King with Terrazza room type).
Outside the rooms, guests will find acres of vineyards, gardens and orchards, a resort pool and Jacuzzi, full-service cabanas and a bocce court. The resort also boasts a full-service boutique spa, health and fitness classes and a restaurant, Cello Paso Robles, which serves a seasonally driven menu sourced from local -- and even foraged -- ingredients.
Guests can explore regional and organic delicacies and wine at many of the Paso Robles wineries. The resort is also located within 5 miles of local attractions including Downtown City Park, Hunter Ranch Golf Course and Ravine Water Park.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request (maximum 2 pets) only in the Prelude King with Terrazza and will be charged a nonrefundable $100 (subject to tax) cleaning fee. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. Please confirm pet bookings with hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The hotel offers complimentary Valet Parking for one car only, per day.
$199 / night
When You Can Go
Options through October
Getting ThereThe hotel is about a 10-minute drive from Paso Robles Municipal Airport (PRB).
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(191 Member Ratings)