$68 – Downtown Toronto Hotel: Lowest Price in 8 Years, Reg. $99
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This is the lowest price we have seen for a downtown Toronto hotel in eight years — the perfect reason to snap up the deal now for stays near St. Lawrence Market through December.
“A splendidly converted old building” — Rough Guide
- $89 per night through Dec. 30
- Accommodations in a Superior King or Two Queen room
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: This hotel is a five-minute walk from St. Lawrence Market and the Hockey Hall of Fame, both of which are open right now with new safety guidelines in place.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 24 hours before arrival
- Note: Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 11 years and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; $15 per night for older children and adults in Superior Two Queen rooms only
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking is $25 plus tax per day, with in and out privileges
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Within walking distance of Union Station and many popular attractions like the CN Tower and Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
- Steps from St. Lawrence Market, one of the city's oldest markets with over a hundred vendors
- One pet per room can stay for free
With a location right beside the Meridien Centre along The Esplanade, a short walk from the Novotel Toronto Centre hotel also brings guests to the Scotiabank Centre, the CN Tower and Ripley’s Aquarium. The food and antique vendors at the historic St. Lawrence market are a four-minute walk away.
Rooms are basic; clean, comfortable and with complimentary Wi-Fi that extends throughout the hotel. Shared guest amenities include an indoor pool, sauna and a well-equipped fitness centre.
Guests can dine at Cafe Nicole, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, kick back with a cocktail at the Lounge or explore the immediate area that offers extensive dining options, from fresh seafood at St. Lawrence Market to some of Toronto’s finest restaurants in the financial district.
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra guest charges will apply as follows: Please list if travelling with a child in the "Special Requests" section on the checkout page, or contact the hotel at (800) 565-7633 once the reservation is made.
Children 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
C$20 per night for older children and adults.
The total price will reflect the extra charges based on the number of guests selected.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 and under.
Extra bedding not available for older children and adults.
Please list if travelling with a child in the "Special Requests" section on the checkout page, or contact the hotel at (800) 565-7633 once the reservation is made.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. One pet per room maximum and cannot be left alone in the room.
Please list if travelling with a pet in the "Special Requests" section on the checkout page, or contact the hotel at (800) 565-7633 once the reservation is made.
One pet per room maximum and cannot be left alone in the room.
Car park fee: C$35 plus tax per day. The car park fee includes in and out privileges.
The car park fee includes in and out privileges.
Due to local and provincial guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please visit https://www.allsafeandwell.com/ and contact the hotel for more details.
Over 30% Off
$68 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(16 Member Ratings)