$199 & up – Cabo: Luxe New Viceroy Resort, 50% Off
Endless ocean views await at the luxe property that Architectural Digest says "manages to walk the line between striking and tranquil." Take advantage of this grand opening sale; we may never see rates this low again.
- What's included:
- Travel now through Sept. 17 and stay in a Partial Ocean View room
- $199 per night, Sunday-Thursday
- $239 per night, Friday-Saturday
- Upgrade to an Ocean View room for +$50
- Suites are available starting at $289 per night
- $25 daily food-and-beverage credit per room
- Welcome beverage for two (reg. $12)
- 3-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; maximum occupancy is two guests
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a service fee of 15%, which covers staff gratuities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is complimentary
- Pet friendly; fees apply
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Designed by one of Mexico’s preeminent architects
- Re-imagined and reopened as Viceroy Los Cabos in May 2018 (formerly Mar Adentro)
- Features striking modern architecture and a stunning beachfront location
- "Cinematic views and evocative experiences around every turn" (Luxury Travel Magazine)
Viceroy Los Cabos is an ultra-modern luxury hotel overlooking the Sea of Cortez. Previously Mar Adentro Cabo, the resort was renovated and enhanced before reopening under the widely loved Viceroy Hotels & Resorts brand. A new beachfront pool, a state of the art fitness center and a rotating art exhibit are among the new amenities.
Guestrooms and suites are chic and feature minimalist details, like floating wood shelves and custom furniture. Each has a private terrace with Jacuzzi and ocean views.
There are plenty of dining options to choose from with four on-site restaurants. The most atmospheric restaurant, Nido, is nestled in a nest-like lattice structure which appears to float on water. Room service is also available 24 hours a day for those looking to dine in the comfort of their room.
Downtown San Jose del Cabo is just 10 minutes from the hotel by car, and downtown Cabo San Lucas is 30 minutes away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets are allowed on request: $50 per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Fees: Taxes are 19%, the Service Charge is 15% and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Extra beds are not available.
$199 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through Sept. 17
Getting ThereViceroy Los Cabos is approximately a 20-minute drive from Los Cabos International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.