$129 – Hip San Francisco 4-Star Hotel into Summer, 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 45% through July at this 4-star boutique Viceroy hotel within walking distance of some of San Francisco's most popular neighborhoods including Union Square and Nob Hill. This Beat Generation-inspired hotel earns rave reviews from previous guests for its clean and comfortable rooms, excellent service and ideal location, plus it's ranked among the Top 5 Hotels in San Francisco on TripAdvisor.
- Check in any day of the week, January-July
- $129 per night ... Emblem Queen Room
- Upgraded rooms with a king or two double beds are also discounted
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Waived urban amenity fee (reg. $29 plus tax), which covers Wi-Fi, in-room Nespresso service, welcome refreshments and daily snacks, use of hotel bicycles and more
- Two cocktails, per stay ($25 value)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests can stay in upgraded rooms at higher rates
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Valet parking only $58 plus tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Boutique Viceroy hotel near Union Square and the Theater District
- A stylish hotel with homages to the Beat Generation throughout
- Handcrafted cocktails, local draft beers and artisanal coffee are available on-site
- The "Underground Concierge" curates and recommends several uniquely San Francisco walking tours
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Hotel Emblem, a Viceroy property, is an homage to San Francisco's influence on one of the country's most culturally vibrant movements — the Beat Generation. A writer's alcove with a vintage typewriter in the lobby, Kerouac-inspired cocktails and mid-century modern décor set the tone for this throwback hotel.
Obscenity Bar & Lounge, the scene for live jazz and poetry slams, serves up handcrafted cocktails and local beers, while the Bluestone Lane Coffee Shop brews artisanal espresso drinks. Literary buffs will get a kick out of the Book Butler, which offers a collection of Beat Generation literature curated by the legendary City Lights Bookstore. For those interested in exploring the city, check out one of the self-guided tours recommended by the Underground Concierge. Options include a tour of the favorite hangout spots of noted beatniks and a guide to the city's most famous stairways and public art.
Rooms are on the small side (largely due to the building’s original structure) but maintain a cool elegance with sage green walls and velvet furnishings. Despite the hotel's historic pretensions, fittings are surprisingly up-to-date with flat-screen TVs, bedside and desk electrical and USB charging ports, Nespresso coffeemakers and plush pillowtop beds with Italian cotton linens.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per stay for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $35 plus tax per pet per night.
Valet service fee: $58 plus tax per day. ***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a waived Urban Amenity Fee (listed as Facility fee)***
The resort/ facility fee includes:
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a waived Urban Amenity Fee (listed as Facility fee)***
Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel, or visit Covid-19 Health & Safety Plan | Viceroy Hotels & Resorts (viceroyhotelsandresorts.com), for more details.
$129 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.