$116 – Montreal Suite w/Breakfast, Parking & Extras
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Montreal is among the oldest cities in North America, home to an extensive underground network of shops and restaurants (for chilly days) and neighbor to dozens of cabanes à sucre. All of which make it a top-notch destination for a winter getaway, especially when you can nab a suite for $116 per night.
- Check-in most dates through March 31 (2-night minimum stay required)
- $116 per night ... Standard Suite with one king bed
- $127 per night ... Deluxe Suite with two double beds
- 1-night stays are also available from $124
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Parking for one vehicle (reg. CA$22)
- Guaranteed early check-in at 3 p.m. and late checkout at 1 p.m.
- 15% off on-site dining
- Signature amenity: daily cooked-to-order breakfast and an evening cocktail reception from 5-7 p.m. are available for all guests
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 4 p.m. local time, 24 hours prior to the day of arrival; first night (room and tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- The province of Quebec requires proof of vaccination for certain services
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 years and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly; service animals allowed
- COVID re-entry info: All air passengers, regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before travel to the U.S. Read CDC guidelines for international travelers and get more information here.
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Spacious rooms in Montreal’s financial district, a 10-minute walk to the Old City and a short drive to McGill and Mount Royal Park
- Enjoy complimentary small plate and drink options at the evening reception (hint: it's free for all guests)
- Accommodations are ideal for families — suites feature separate living and bedrooms and kitchenettes
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. ***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a guaranteed 3pm early check-in***
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a guaranteed 3pm early check-in***
Standard Time is 11am. ***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a guaranteed 1pm late checkout***
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a guaranteed 1pm late checkout***
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$50 per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Car park fee: C$24.79 plus tax per day. A deposit for incidentals will be charged upon check-in: 75CAD per night on credit card or 300 CAD on debit card.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: complimentary parking.
A deposit for incidentals will be charged upon check-in: 75CAD per night on credit card or 300 CAD on debit card.
Due to local and provincial guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details or visit www.hilton.com/en/hotels/yuldnes-embassy-suites-mo... for more details.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit:
$116 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(323 Member Ratings)