$189 & up – Southern California 4-Star Hotel into Spring
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Ride your bike along the coastline, catch a wave or throw in a line at the Pier — the 4-star Shorebreak Hotel, located just across the street from the beach, offers a quintessential SoCal experience. Plan a last-minute fall getaway or get a jump on your spring break plans and score $65 in exclusive extras.
- Stay in a Deluxe King room through April
- $189-$219 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $249-$279 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member perks:
- A $30 food-and-beverage credit at Pacific Highway Restaurant, per stay
- A welcome bottle of wine ($35 value)
- Upgrade to an Oceanview King or Deluxe King Suite for +$40 per night
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and younger stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $35 plus tax, per night; the fee covers use of beach cruisers, chairs and towels, fireside s'mores, daily happy hours, fitness center access and more
- Free Wi-Fi for IHG rewards members; $13 per day fee for non-members
- Valet parking is $35 plus tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; no additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Chic surf-themed hotel across the street from the beach and iconic pier
- Complimentary daily wine hour and "bottomless" s'mores
- There are fire pits in the courtyard as well as an array of over-sized games like Connect Four, Jenga and chess
- Pacific Hideaway serves coastal cuisine influenced by Latin American and Asian fusion
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
A surfer's haven fused with just the right amount of chic, the Shorebreak Hotel is located in Huntington Beach — home of the annual U.S. Open of Surfing. It's across the street from nearly nine miles of uninterrupted Southern California sands, a two-mile-long state park and excellent restaurants — including Duke's, named after surfing legend Duke Kahanamoku.
Bright and breezy rooms feature therapeutic sleep sound machines, yoga mats, plush robes, soaking tubs and floor-to-ceiling windows. Upgrade to a suite for more space and a separate sitting room. Cozy Courtyard Rooms overlook the inviting fire pits and festive games, while Waterfront Rooms offer views of the ocean and the iconic pier. Guests can enjoy tunes from the hotel's record library, as all guest rooms have record players.
On-site restaurant Pacific Hideaway features coastal cuisine with Latin American and Asian flavors, local beer, craft cocktails and California wine. After a day on the beach, hurry back in time for the complimentary wine hour or relax by the fire pits with all-you-can-eat s'mores.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. A photo ID must be presented upon check-in.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
A photo ID must be presented upon check-in.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Valet service fee: $35 plus tax per day. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
A resort/facility fee of $35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Visit https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/customer-care/travel-advisory-covid-19 for more details.
Visit https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/customer-care/travel-advisory-covid-19 for more details.
$189 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(154 Member Ratings)