$159 – SoCal: Huntington Beach 4-Star Hotel, 35% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Pack the sunscreen and head to this 4-star boutique hotel, the only one in the area with a Pacific Coast Highway address. Stay across the street from the beach while saving 35% on current rates.
- $159 per night … Nov. 1 - Jan. 5
- $219 per night … most dates through October
- Daily breakfast for two ($30 value)
- Stay in a Deluxe room
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are $30 more per night
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $35 plus tax per night; the fee covers beach cruisers, surfboard lockers, bike racks and golf club storage, fireside s'mores nightly from 5-10 p.m., access to the 40-foot-wide bouldering wall in the gym, access to a record library, wine hour and in-room yoga mats
- Wi-Fi in the room costs $13 plus tax per night
- Valet parking is $35 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- A chic surf-themed hotel across from the beach
- Named one of the Top Hotels in Southern California in Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards (2017)
- Relax with a glass in hand at the free wine hour offered every day from 5-6 p.m.
- There are fire pits in the courtyard as well as an array of life-size games available
- The new restaurant, Pacific Hideaway, serves modern beach fare and tasty cocktails
A surfer's haven fused with just the right amount of chic, the Shorebreak Hotel is located in the original Surf City USA (Huntington Beach) and set across the street from 8.5 miles of uninterrupted Southern California sands and the 2-mile-long state park.
The new on-site restaurant, Pacific Hideaway, features coastal cuisine, local beer, craft cocktails and California wine. There is no pool or hot tub, but the hotel has a fitness center, fire pits with s'mores, ping pong and oversized Connect Four, Jenga and chess. After a day on the beach, hurry back in time for the complimentary wine hour, held in the lobby from 5-6 p.m. every day.
Bright and breezy rooms offer plenty of space, Hawaiian-print armchairs and sliding French doors, and are surprisingly quiet, despite the road-side location. Upgrade to a suite for a separate sitting room. Cozy Courtyard rooms overlook the inviting fire pits and festive games, while Waterfront rooms offer views of the ocean and the iconic pier. Pets are welcome at no extra charge, and there is a dog beach a 20-minute walk north (open 5 a.m. - 10 p.m.).
Huntington Beach is just north of Newport and Laguna beaches, and is home to the annual U.S. Open of Surfing. The hotel is set on the Strand retail complex and near prime restaurants -- don’t miss the oceanfront dining at Duke’s, named after surfing legend Duke Kahanamoku.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Valet service fee: $35 plus tax per day. The Resort Fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of $35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$159 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(26 Member Ratings)