$189 – Surfer’s paradise: Huntington Beach Kimpton w/extras
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Right across the street from the beach, Kimpton Shorebreak Resort has a fun, SoCal-surfer vibe and 100% approval rating from hundreds of past Travelzoo guests who praise the great location, friendly staff and terrific amenities. Explore the area on a cruiser bike, lounge on the beach, make a toast at happy hour and have some fireside s'mores: just some of the fun perks covered by the nightly amenity fee.
With this deal, you can travel through January and save up to 50% on weekday stays, plus you'll get a welcome bottle of wine and a dining credit. Weekends and upgraded rooms are on sale, too.
- Stay in a Deluxe King Room, through January
- $189-$219 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $269-$299 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- You can also spread out and save on an upgraded Deluxe King Suite for+$20 per night or an Oceanview Two Queen for +$50 per night
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Bottle of wine at check-in, one per stay ($35 value)
- $30 food-and-beverage credit to Pacific Hideaway, per day
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and younger stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $35, plus tax, per night; the fee covers use of beach cruisers, chairs and towels, fireside s'mores, daily happy hours, fitness center access and more
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for IHG Rewards members; $13 per day fee for non-members
- Valet parking is $35, plus tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Chic surf-themed hotel across the street from the beach and iconic pier
- Complimentary daily wine hour and "bottomless" s'mores
- There are fire pits in the courtyard, as well as an array of oversized games, like Connect Four, Jenga and chess
- Pacific Hideaway serves coastal cuisine influenced by Latin-American and Asian fusion
- Only a four-minute walk to the International Surfing Museum and Downtown Huntington Beach
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 4pm. A photo ID must be presented upon check-in.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
A photo ID must be presented upon check-in.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Valet service fee: $35 plus tax per day. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
A resort/facility fee of $35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Visit https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/customer-care/travel-advisory-covid-19 for more details.
Visit https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/customer-care/travel-advisory-covid-19 for more details.
$189 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(200 Member Ratings)