$69-$89 – Hip Palm Springs Hotel into February
Get away to the Saguaro Palm Springs, a loud and lively hotel with a '60s-revival design. Guests can lounge at the Olympic-size pool or relax on private balconies with mountain views. This deal saves up to 50% on regular rates.
- What's included:
- $69 per night ... Sunday-Friday through December
- $89 per night ... Sunday-Friday, Jan. 1 - Feb. 15
- Saturdays are also discounted with many dates $20-$60 more per night
- Stay in a Mountain View king
- Waived resort fee (reg. $33), which covers Wi-Fi, self-parking and yoga classes
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types can accommodate additional guests at higher rates
- Children age 17 and under stay free of charge when using room's existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"Feels like you've landed at the bottom of a rainbow" -- The Huffington Post
Why We Love It
- This is a party hotel -- the Olympic-size pool attracts a young and lively scene on weekends
- "A hip retreat" per Conde Nast Traveler and one of Palm Springs' "coolest boutique hotels," according to Fodor's
- On-site restaurant El Jefe serves up authentic Mexican street food
- Amenities include private patios or balconies, morning yoga classes, a bocce ball court, spa and downtown transfers
The Saguaro Palm Springs opened to acclaim in 2012 and swiftly picked up a chic, loyal following and rave reviews from Conde Nast Traveler, which calls it a "hip retreat with the help of psychedelic colors." The property is located on the quieter southern end of Palm Springs, though the colorful, retro décor is anything but muted.
The hotel has a trendy on-site restaurant, El Jefe, where guests can sip freshly made specialty cocktails like the Tipsy Cactus and enjoy small plates like short rib tacos or spinach quesadillas.
The hotel’s best feature, however, is its pool deck with two hot tubs and an Olympic-size pool, which stays open late. It attracts a lively crowd on summer weekends, when the DJ spins all day long and the deck buzzes with the young and trendy. The stunning mountain backdrop only makes it more picturesque. Take note, however: During the week, the partiers head back to LA, and the hotel scene is much quieter and more family oriented.
The hotel may be small, but it isn’t short on amenities. There’s a 24-hour gym, yoga classes every morning and a shuttle bus that provides transport to downtown Palm Springs. There’s also a bocce ball court, a small spa and bikes with which to explore the surrounding mountain trails.
The rooms are fun with purple carpets, handcrafted Mexican furniture, vintage prints and striped bedspreads. Suites have separate living rooms, and almost every room has a balcony or patio. The hotel is pet friendly and there is non-refundable $50 fee.
- "Hip retreat with the help of psychedelic colors inspired by desert wildflowers and sixties pop art" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "Stop in at The Saguaro Palm Springs and it feels like you've landed at the bottom of a rainbow" -- The Huffington Post
- "A startling, rainbow-hued oasis ... [that] caters to pet-toting partygoers who appreciate its lively pool and casual- and fine-dining options" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Complimentary chauffeur service
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib available on request and in the Standard King and Standard Double rooms only; free of charge. Extra beds are not available.
Extra person charges for children and adults is $20 (subject to tax) per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Crib available on request and in the Standard King and Standard Double rooms only; free of charge. Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged a $50 (subject to tax) non-refundable fee, per pet, per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort/facility fee of $38.51 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The fee includes daily yoga, self-parking, Wi-Fi and the 24-hour fitness center.
**The Resort Fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
The fee includes daily yoga, self-parking, Wi-Fi and the 24-hour fitness center.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$69 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Friday through Feb. 15; Saturdays also discounted
Getting ThereThe hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from Palm Springs International Airport, and self-parking is available at the hotel.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(79 Member Ratings)