$309-$339 – Luxe Vail Resort incl. Ski Season & Weekends
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The No. 1 Hotel in Colorado (Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice 2019) and Travelzoo member-favorite is back with dates through mid-December — an ideal travel window for a fall mountain or early ski season getaway. Save up to 35% with this exclusive deal that includes a waived resort fee and complimentary parking.
"An architectural and artistic marvel" — Frommer’s
- Check in to an upgraded, more spacious Luxury Plaza Room through Dec. 18
- $309 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $339 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Complimentary valet parking (reg. $38)
- Waived resort fee (reg. $40); which covers a welcome amenity, Wi-Fi, access to the Bloom Spa, fitness center access, base camp access and more
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 7 days before arrival; the first night's room and tax will be forfeited for cancellations received after this time or no-shows
- Price based on up to two guests sharing the Luxury Plaza King and up to four guests in the Luxury Plaza Queen; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The No. 1 Hotel in Colorado (Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards 2019) and a AAA 4-Diamond property
- The resort fee includes sought-after extras like ski-in/ski-out valet, Wi-Fi access, welcome amenities and more
- Year-round facilities including an outdoor pool and four hot tubs
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The Sebastian - Vail is a modern mountain hotel on the outskirts of Vail Village, within easy walking distance of its shops and restaurants. This high-end resort offers ski-in/ski-out access via Gondola One, one of the fastest 10-seat gondolas in the world. You catch the lift from Base Camp (a 10-minute walk), the resort’s slope-side hub where you can rent gear. There are also shuttle transfers to Golden Peak and Lionshead, local private car transfers within Vail (on request), plus a kids club with crafts and games.
Back at the hotel, take a dip in the outdoor pool (open all year), relax in the sauna and steam room, or soak in one of the four hot tubs — two just for adults. In the evenings, unwind at Frost bar, the glitzy venue for après ski which offers a daily happy hour from 3-6 p.m. Sip flights of whiskey, craft cocktails or something from the signature Scotch collection; and stay for dinner, which includes a variety of burgers, flatbreads, salads and more. Bloom Spa offers a luxurious and sleek space to pamper yourself with a full treatment menu. The lobby's Library is quaint and cozy space to read the paper or relax with a cup of coffee. Be sure to take in all the artwork found throughout the hotel — there are sculptures and paintings from world-renowned artists throughout, adding unique flavor to the already luxurious hotel.
We love all the inclusions found in the guest rooms, which include soft drinks in the in-room minibars, snacks, fresh fruit and Wi-Fi access (covered by the resort fee). Toiletries are even full size. Luxury Plaza rooms feature sleek modern furnishings with limited edition artwork, plush bedding, Nespresso coffee makers, and cozy bathrobes and slippers stocked in the bathroom. For more space, upgrade to an Executive One Bedroom Suite, which features a separate living room with a queen sleeper sofa and an extra bathroom.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$45 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $150 plus tax per pet per stay. Please contact the hotel in advance of your stay to secure a pet friendly room. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Please contact the hotel in advance of your stay to secure a pet friendly room. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Valet service fee: $38 plus tax per night. The resort/ facility fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of $40 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
The Leonora Restaurant will be closed for dinner after Easter. The Frost Bar is open with dinner options and Room Service will still be available.
$309 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(30 Member Ratings)