$119 – Tucson 4-Star Resort incl. $25 Daily Credit, 50% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This Tucson resort is nestled at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains and touted as "Nirvana for nature lovers" (U.S. News & World Report). It was also recently renovated, and now Travelzoo members can save up to 50% on stays through the summer.
"An artful cross between a guest ranch and a leisure resort" — Michelin Guide
- Check in to a Posada Room through Sept. 2
- $119 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $149 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Discounted facility fee of $15 plus tax, per night (reg. $29), which covers Wi-Fi, parking and use of facilities (pool, fitness center, etc)
- $25 daily food-and-beverage credit
- Upgraded rooms and casitas are also discounted
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
Why We Love This Hotel
- Standard guest rooms all have ground-level patios, and the Casita Jr. Suites feature either patios or balconies with stunning desert views
- Take a dip in one of three pools or indulge in a treatment at the on-site spa
- Rent a bike, play tennis, go for a guided hike or go horseback riding (fees apply)
- Explore Sabino Canyon or Saguaro National Park — both less than a 45-minute drive
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa is built around an original 1912 homestead. Although it makes use of the original building and still has some of the original wood flooring and wrought-iron chandeliers, it also has modern amenities throughout.
Each guest room has a balcony or terrace, ideal for taking in views of the surrounding desert, nearby Santa Catalina Mountains and city. Tuck in at night into a plush pillowtop bed and enjoy the use of complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms and throughout the hotel.
The expansive 80-acre property offers plenty of activities for families, including guided horseback riding, hiking, biking and eight tennis courts. Grown-ups can also indulge at the on-site spa, which uses plant-based treatments and muds sourced from the nearby desert. The property itself feels like a botanical garden with more than 240 colorful and fragrant plant species to take in as you meander through the grounds.
GOLD restaurant is open for breakfast and Lookout Bar & Grille has dinner options, plus room service is available for both mealtimes as well. A short drive brings guests to more options for dining and shopping. You can also kick back at the outdoor heated pool after working out in the fitness center.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $15 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of $75 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Note: When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate, a reduced resort/ facility fee of $15.00 USD plus tax per room, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 50% Off
$119 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.