JW Marriott Indianapolis
Why We Love It
- This impressive skyscraper is nicknamed “Big Blue” for its glittering, aqua glass façade
- Over 1,000 rooms, four restaurants and a sports bar make this is the largest JW Marriott in the U.S.
- Easy access to the Indianapolis Convention Center via the skywalk
“Glittering, downtown hotel” -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Ideally located for business and sightseeing, the 4-star JW Marriott is within striking distance of top area attractions. Convention-goers have easy access to the convention center in any weather via the skywalk while sports fans can venture next door to the NCAA Hall of Champions.
The posh rooms all feature sitting areas, work desks and floor-to-ceiling windows with city views, including views of Victory Field just next door and White River State Park. Stroll along the park’s trails across the canal to explore the gardens or spend the day at the Indianapolis Zoo.
With a prime downtown location also comes downtown noise, though all rooms are soundproofed. Request a canal-facing room for a quieter stay. On-site, self-parking is available for $37 per day. Those visiting in warmer months may find walking or biking along Indianapolis’ Cultural Trail to be a pleasant option instead of driving.
- “Beyond its flashy exterior, the lobby exudes a sophisticated feel with light woods and contemporary furnishings, including a room-dividing glass-enclosed fireplace” -- Fodor's
- “This hotel may be geared for executive types, but it’s also an excellent choice for tourists seeking a central base for exploring the Indianapolis area” -- Gayot
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.