$139 – Fairmont Dallas Upgraded Suite incl. Valet Parking
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Fairmont Dallas stands out for its killer Arts District address, refined service and seriously cool roster of amenities (rooftop pool, anyone?). With this rare deal, you can nab a suite for the lowest price we've seen for any room category here since 2019.
- $139 per night ... check in to a One-Bedroom King Suite, daily through Dec. 30
- One-Bedroom Suites are a 4X upgrade over standard rooms, with nearly double the space plus living and dining rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking downtown
- Travelzoo member perk: Complimentary valet parking (reg. $35 per night)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi is free for Accor Live Limitless members only (hint: it's free to sign up)
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The cool factor skyrockets thanks to an artist-in-residence program
- There's also a year-round, rooftop pool and bar with sweeping views of the city
- A rarity for Dallas, the hotel is walkable to top sites like the World Aquarium, Museum of Art and JFK Museum
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: Don't miss the hotel's Venetian Ballroom, where stars like Ella Fitzgerald, Tina Turner and Jerry Lewis have taken the stage.
If you're looking for Texas history and culture, you've come to the right place: Sitting squarely within the Dallas Arts District, the Fairmont is walkable to a bevy of museums — including the Museum of Art, World Aquarium and JFK Memorial — and even more theaters, restaurants and nightlife. It's also only a five-minute drive to the American Airlines Stadium, home of the Dallas Mavericks.
The hotel itself feels like something out of a "Bond" film, thanks to its marble-clad interior offset by a sophisticated blue-gray color palette and plenty of plush spots to relax with a cocktail. The chic vibe extends to the guest rooms, too, where you'll find high-end amenities like pillow-top mattresses and, you guessed it, more marble in the bathrooms. Flat-panel HDTVs, free Wi-Fi and in-room coffee makers come standard also.
The hotel's flagship restaurant, Pyramid, is open for breakfast and offers Mediterranean-inspired cuisine prepared with produce from the rooftop garden, as well as an impressive array of brunch-worthy cocktails — we recommend taking your libations out on the pool deck for sweeping views of the skyline. You'll also find a full-service Starbucks in the lobby.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds not available in the One Bedroom King Suite.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra beds not available in the One Bedroom King Suite.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 plus tax per pet per night.
Valet service fee: $34 plus tax per day. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: complimentary parking.
Wi-fi fee: $9.95 plus tax per day.
Wi-fi is complimentary for members of the Accor Live Limitless loyalty program. It is free to sign up for the loyalty program.
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
$139 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(28 Member Ratings)