Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Why We Love It
- Conde Nast Traveler readers ranked it the No. 2 resort in Texas and the Southwest
- Star chef-helmed restaurants, including Bourbon Steak by James Beard-award winning chef Michael Mina
- A "spa that takes well-being more seriously than most" (Conde Nast Traveler)
- The lush fairways of the resort's Stadium Course host the PGA Tour Phoenix Open every winter
"Consider this the Queen of the Desert." -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is a AAA 5-Diamond resort, styled in Spanish colonial style and set against the backdrop of the McDowell Mountains, regularly painted in the gorgeous pinks and oranges of legendary desert sunsets.
Guest rooms are spacious, with Southwestern decor and desert hues. Each has a breezy balcony and a deep soaker tub, complemented by plush bathrobes. These rooms are the perfect place to unwind after a long day on the golf course, home to the city's only PGA Tournament.
The family-friendly casita suites come with a separate living area and a pullout sofa. Kids will crash hard after spending a day at the splash pool or the resort's adventure camp.
The on-site spa is considered one of the very best in the country and features a breathtaking rooftop pool. A wealth of dining and drinking options include an upscale steakhouse helmed by award-winning chef Michael Mina, a classic Mexican restaurant, poolside dining and a rum bar.
- "Perhaps one of the most romantic spa settings in the Valley" -- Fodor's
- "The Moorish styling and numerous fountains and waterfalls of this resort create a setting made for romance" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. The minimum age to check-in is 18.
The minimum age to check-in is 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: Charges may apply. USD per stay.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Pets are allowed on request: $25.00 USD per night. Pets cannot be left in the room alone unless kenneled.
Pets cannot be left in the room alone unless kenneled.
A Valet Parking Fee of $24 plus tax per day or a Self Parking Fee of $15 plus tax per day applies, both options with in and out privileges, and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
This fee is subject to change at the the discretion of the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.