The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
Why We Love It
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Described by President Truman as Washington, D.C.'s second best address
- The on-site restaurant and bar is frequented by locals and features a curated wine list and local brews
- Guest rooms are sumptuously decorated with marble foyers, marble bathrooms and high ceilings
"This landmark's location can't be beat" -- Fodor's
91% (11 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
"Roaring twenties opulence meets twenty-first century pomp with purpose," raves BlackBook of the historic Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel, boasting an incredible location between Dupont Circle and the White House, along bustling Connecticut Avenue.
Guest rooms are sumptuously decorated, outfitted in Italian marble with wood, stone and jewel accents, as well as high ceilings. They're the perfect place to retire after dinner and drinks at the on-site Edgar Bar and Kitchen, a favorite with locals, serving a curated wine list, a wealth of microbrews and modern American cuisine.
At this hotel, guests are steps from the Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle, minutes from Charles Sumner School Museum and Archives as well as the White House, the Washington Monument and Smithsonian museums.
- "A perennial favorite of frequent visitors, the Mayflower flaunts the splendor of Washington's golden age along busy Connecticut Avenue" -- Michelin Guide
- "Just steps from the Metro and walking distance to countless restaurants, shops, and sites, this landmark's location can't be beat" -- Fodor's
- "Roaring twenties opulence meets twenty-first century pomp with purpose" -- BlackBook
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(11 Member Reviews)