$109 – Last Chance: Chicago 4-Star Riverfront Stay
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
If you take one of Chicago's famous architecture boat tours, you'll likely hear about the Swissotel, whose distinctive triangular design (i.e. great views from every room) and iconic riverfront location make it a Windy City standout. Book by Sept. 17 and you can score a room from just $109 per night through the end of the year.
- Stay in a Classic City View King Room
- $109 ... Nov. 21 - Dec. 30
- $169 per night ... now through Nov. 17
- Upgraded rooms with views of Lake Michigan and the Chicago River are also discounted
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival; cancellations made after this time will forfeit a 1-night's deposit, charged at time of booking
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $20 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, fitness classes with smoothies, morning coffee and tea and more
- Self-parking is $60 and valet parking is $77 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located along the Chicago River, the hotel has impressive city, river and lakefront views from all sides thanks to its all-glass triangular design
- Literally steps from the Mag Mile — just turn left on Wacker Drive, or in the warmer months, take the Chicago River Walk
- Guests get the best views while working up a sweat in the hotel's rooftop fitness center on the 43rd floor
- "Ultra-silent, generously sized rooms ... feel like condos" (Fodor's), and come with enormous Chicago-style windows overlooking the city
While Swissotel is an international brand, the only one in the continental United States is in Chicago, and it is rich with European touches throughout — think sleek, contemporary room design, plus sculptural elements like the "bubble" chandeliers in the lobby. You'll also find a living wall growing year round on the first floor — all of which makes the hotel a popular destination for globe-trotting travelers and locals alike.
Rooms offer plenty of space to stretch — standard rooms start at about 320 square feet — and feature flat-panel TVs, Wi-Fi, in-room coffee makers and plenty of natural light via Chicago-style windows (naturally), plus a separate tub and shower in the bathrooms. All rooms come with oversized hard-wood desks too, which combined with the view, might make you feel more like an executive than a tourist.
The hotel's location is about as good as it gets for a downtown trip: You're within walking distance of the Mag Mile, the Loop and within eyesight of Navy Pier. The hotel is also one of very few attached to the city's Pedway system, meaning guests can get from the "L" to the hotel lobby without ever going outside — great during winter or in inclement weather (it is the Windy City, after all).
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bedding available in king bedded rooms only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $50 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$50 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding available in king bedded rooms only.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 plus tax per pet per night. Maximum one pet per room.
A refundable cleaning fee of $250 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
Maximum one pet per room.
A resort/facility fee of $20 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Valet service fee includes in and out privileges.
Valet service fee: $77 plus tax per day.
Car park fee: $60 plus tax per day.
Car park does not include in and out privileges.
The resort/facility fee includes:
Valet service fee includes in and out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: Allsafe (accor.com)
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: Allsafe (accor.com)
Up to 50% Off
$109 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(280 Member Ratings)