$117 – Dominican Republic 5-Star Resort w/Extras, 75% Off
This expansive 5-star resort is a celebrity favorite, and now Travelzoo members can experience the A-list life with an exclusive deal that offers over $245 in extras.
- $117 per night in an upgraded Elite Room with Patio
- $100 dining credit for use at Pubbelly Sushi or La Piazzetta (once per stay)
- Half-hour tennis lesson (reg. $75)
- Two rounds of golf on The Links (cart not included; reg. $32)
- In-room welcome amenity (reg. $20)
- Two VIP tickets to Club Genesis in Altos de Chavon (reg. $20)
- One hour daily access to the spa room (subject to availability)
“Vegas-style grandeur on the Dominican Republic's southeastern coast” -- Travel + Leisure
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond resort since 2012
- Features various on-site restaurants, including Miami's popular Pubbelly Sushi
- Teeth of the Dog golf course is ranked among the the World's 100 Greatest Golf Courses (Golf Digest)
The Dominican Republic’s Casa de Campo resort boasts a pristine, private beachfront location coupled with copious on-site activities and dining experiences. Frommer's refers to the property as "one of the grandest in the Caribbean".
Guests can take advantage of all this action-packed property has to offer with private golf carts to traverse the whopping 7,000 acres. Activities abound with on-site options like tennis, horseback riding, biking, sailing, snorkeling, off-road ATV riding, and deep-sea fishing.
Golf lovers can tee up at one of Golf Digest's top 100 courses in the world, with three on-site courses designed by PGA champion Pete Dye. Foodies can take their pick from the six on-site restaurants, one of which includes Pubbelly Sushi, an eclectic mix of Asian-inspired dishes.
The property is also home to the on-site wonder Altos de Chavón, a full-size replica of a 16th-century Mediterranean village. A 5,000-seat Grecian-style amphitheater completes the village, which Fodor’s describes as "architecturally and touristically unique." Guests can stroll through the cobblestone streets and visit quaint shops, art galleries and restaurants.
After a long day of activities, guests can retreat to spacious rooms, outfitted with rich mahogany furniture and private terraces.
- “The benchmark for luxury travel in the Caribbean” -- Fodor's
- “It is a destination unto itself” -- Frommer's
- “The D.R.'s classiest, most famous resort since 1974” -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
Butler service available in Villas only
Complimentary airport transfer in villas (rooms not applicable)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to the age of 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for infants up to 3 months old.
Please indicate number of children and ages under the Special Requests field. Maximum of two adults and two children under 12 years in all room types.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$117 / night
When You Can Go
Travel May 7 - Dec. 21
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(17 Member Ratings)