Mountain Lodge Telluride
Why We Love It
- Located midway up Telluride Mountain, making it great for ski season or summer hikes
- Rustic log cabins, condos and suites, all equipped with kitchens, fireplaces, private balconies and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Take a dip in the heated outdoor pool or ride the free shuttle to the Mountain Village market and gondola
- The on-site tavern, The View Bar & Grill, is rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and offers stunning panorama views of the San Sophia mountain range.
“A quintessential Colorado mountainside retreat” -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Snow-capped peaks jut into the sky, and hikers and skiers alike appreciate the serenity of the San Juan Mountains in this remote region of Colorado. According to Forbes, “There are three main factors that combine to make a ski resort especially appealing and almost all resorts come up short in at least one of these. Not Telluride.” Whether you come in the summer for the annual Bluegrass Festival or visit during ski season to glide atop the powder -- this former mining town delivers.
Mountain Lodge at Telluride is ideally located halfway up Telluride Mountain, with ski-in/ski-out access. The outdoor pool and hot tub are available for guest use year-round, making relaxation an easy feat during any season.
With 30-foot ceilings and a huge stone fireplace, the on-site View Bar & Restaurant provides Mountain West ambiance, as well as entrees like steak and frites or braised lamb shank. It’s also a comfortable place to curl up on leather couches with a cocktail after a day on the slopes. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served during both summer and winter months, and in the winter, guests can enjoy an après ski happy hour.
Wind down each evening in a spacious suite or condo with a separate kitchen, furnished balcony and complimentary Wi-Fi, giving you the ability to stay in touch with colleagues or brag about your outdoor adventures on social media.
- "A cross between a luxurious condominium village and a full-service resort" -- Travel & Leisure
- "Have a meal at The View (the lodge's in-house restaurant); guests say it's a must for the vistas alone" -- U.S. News & World Report
- "Lies in the sweet spot between having a place to yourself and enjoying the amenities (valet, concierge, housekeeping) of a large resort" -- Concierge.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
Services 24 Hour Front Desk is during peak season only.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
Room amenities A balcony or patio is offered in all suites, condos, and cabins.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request free of charge.
Extra bed available on request in all rooms; $15 (subject to tax) per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request: $50 per night. Charges are per night up to a maximum of $150 for a week.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Charges are per night up to a maximum of $150 for a week.
A Resort Fee of 6.6% (subject to 12.65% tax) per night applies and includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking and a Self Parking Fee of $20.00 plus tax, per day, including in and out privileges. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
The restaurant is closed during the shoulder season. Early April - late May and late Oct - late November. Please contact hotel directly for exact opening and closing dates.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.