LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort
Why We Love It
- Named to Travel + Leisure 500 World's Best Hotel list in 2014-2015
- The private beach, a rarity for Naples, is just outside the hotel's doors
- Both the golf course and the restaurant are hot spots in the area
- Balcony views of the pool, bay or ocean are perks of the 450- to 600-square-foot guestrooms
“No. 3 of 58 hotels in Naples” -- TripAdvisor
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Whether your preference is to lounge poolside, hit the links or shop in nearby Naples, LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Hotel, will check all the boxes. The crystal blue waters of the pool invite guests to spend the day in the Florida sunshine or cool off under a rented cabana (for a fee) that features reclining seats for two, a ceiling fan and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
With a private beach just steps away, sink your toes into the sand and try out body boarding and surfing. The resort provides beach fire pit options (at an additional charge) ideal for sipping cocktails or roasting s’mores on a cool evening. Sit down for a wide array of fresh seafood and land entrees at Baleen, named to the “Best of Awards of Excellence” by Wine Spectator each year since 2011. Breakfast, lunch and a Sunday Champagne brunch are also served.
Rejuvenate along the beachfront at the spa, where relaxation is the order of the day with treatments like the tropical essence massage and milk & honey body wrap. The nearby Bob Cupp-designed golf course is lauded as a favorite course by GolfNow and TripAdvisor, and is also home to the Leadbetter Academy featuring world-class instructors. Travel + Leisure states the resort's pool complex "makes you long for a daiquiri and a good beach read."
Spread out each evening in a room with views of the bay, pool or ocean. Ornately handcrafted tiles, furnished balconies and pillow-top mattresses are just a few of the signature touches available to guests.
- "This beachfront resort is a classic Florida beauty filled with easy elegance" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "The perfect blend of outdoor beach fun and indoor resort luxury" -- USA Today
- "LaPlaya bespeaks posh and panache down to the smallest detail -- note the Balinese-style spa, marble bathrooms, and a stuffed sea turtle toy to cuddle during your stay" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
Internet WiFi is included in the Resort Fee.
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children 18 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib available on request, free of charge for children up to the age of 5. Extra bed available on request free of charge for children up to the age of 18. Extra bed available on request: $30 per night for adults. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: A resort fee of $25 per night (subject to tax) applies; it includes: in-room and public area Wi-Fi, pool access, beach loungers, beach towels, fitness center access, fitness/yoga classes, phone calls (may be limited), in-room safe and in-room coffee. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.