Argonaut Hotel, A Noble House Hotel
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond winner for 10 consecutive years
- Prime location in Fisherman's Wharf, offering striking views of the bay and Alcatraz
- Built in 1907, this nautical hotel is on the National Register of Historic Places
- Free nightly wine hour and bike rentals
"Top hotel at Fisherman's Wharf" -- Time Out
100% (10 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Set amid the sunbathing sea lions in action-packed Fisherman’s Wharf, the AAA 4-Diamond Argonaut Hotel feels a bit like boarding a luxury cruise ship back in time. Housed in the century-old Haslett Warehouse (on the National Register of Historic Places), Douglas fir beams, exposed red brick walls and playful nautical details speak to the neighborhood’s eclectic mash-up of its seafaring past and current carnival-like feel. Dressed in sailor best outfits, the staff greet guests with friendly smiles and helpful advice.
Spacious guest rooms mix quirky extras like complimentary yoga mats and animal-print bathrobes with whimsical maritime décor: navy and beige accents, porthole-shaped mirrors and nautical trinkets. Bay-view rooms feature postcard-worthy views of Alcatraz or the Golden Gate Bridge.
There is a nightly wine hour in the Living Room (complete with a fully functioning astronomer’s clock), and the Wii system and toy-filled treasure chest will keep the kids entertained. Pets of all sizes are welcomed like royalty (check the chalkboard for your four-legged friend's name on arrival) with fluffy dog beds, treats and toys.
Head to the Blue Mermaid Chowder House & Bar -- home to an award-winning dungeness crab and corn chowder-- for an authentic San Francisco bite then stroll in any direction for some of SF’s biggest sites; the tall ships at Hyde Street Pier, Ghirardelli Square and Pier 39 are all less than a 10-minute walk.
- “If you want to stay in a beautiful, historic building and walk right out your door into the heart Fisherman’s Wharf action—and are willing to pay for the privilege—this nautical-themed hotel is perfect for you” -- Frommer’s
- “The top hotel at Fisherman's Wharf occupies a behemoth former Del Monte cannery, built in 1908 of giant timbers and red brick salvaged from the 1906 earthquake” -- Time Out
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Extra bed available on request: $20 + tax per night.
Pack and Play available on request, free of charge.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.