The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Rated #2 Hotel in Las Vegas by Condé Nast Traveler
- Sophisticated 5-star resort on the Strip with spacious and stylish rooms and suites, most with terraces
- Twenty-six dining options, including outposts of popular eateries like Momofuku and Eggslut, and all of them are open (we checked)
- The on-site ice rink is open through January
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The Cosmopolitan delivers sophisticated luxury in a town known for its flashiness. Oversized guest rooms at this 5-star property are chic and contemporary with luxe bedding and marble bathrooms. Studio Rooms offer more space with separate seating areas and Terrace Rooms have private terraces showcasing views of Las Vegas Boulevard, the famed fountains or surrounding mountains.
With numerous dining options to choose from, including the trendy Eggslut and the first Las Vegas location of world-renowned Momofuku, there is something to suit any palate. There are also seven different bars, prime meeting spots for specialty cocktails. The perennially popular Wicked Spoon serves up one of the best buffets in town. With a state-of-the-art casino and The Pool District, a vibrant rooftop scene featuring three distinct pool experiences, guests are fully immersed in a dynamic adult playground from the moment of arrival.