$109 – Lake of the Ozarks Summer Stay w/Waterview Room
Travelzoo members can save up to 40% on recently renovated rooms with a view of the lake at this top-rated Lake of the Ozarks resort.
- What's included:
- $109 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, May 29 - Sept. 2
- +$20 for most weekends in August-September
- $139 per night over Memorial Day weekend (May 25-28)
- Members stay in a Resort Lakeview Room -- an immediate upgrade over the regular non-lakeview resort rooms
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Rate based on up to two guests; additional adults are +$10 per night
- 72-hour refundable rate; book now and cancel later if needed
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $10.55 per night, tax inclusive; fee includes Wi-Fi, coffee service, shuttle service throughout the resort, pool and fitness center use and more
- Self-parking is complimentary
- This hotel is not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: Round out your Memorial Day weekend itinerary with a rental car from Avis. Only Travelzoo members get a free weekend day on sedan rentals, including over the holiday.
Why We Love It
- Sits on the shores of Lake of the Ozarks, one of the world's largest man-made lakes
- Guests can rent boats and Jet Skis at the marina, splash at the water park, go horseback riding, play mini golf or go bowling, all on site
- The recently refreshed rooms include extras like kitchenettes and balconies
- 27 holes of golf unfold over hundreds of acres of lush Ozark hills and forests
Along its 1150 miles of shoreline, the massive Lake of the Ozarks offers an encyclopedic amount of adventure. It's not just a great destination for water sports -- though you've got billions of gallons to contend with. The region also hosts golfers, hikers and boaters galore. With 27 holes of golf, an on-site marina and water park and 420 acres of forest, the Tan-Tar-A resort has plenty for everyone to do.
The resort sits right on the banks of the lake, and its marina rents out water skis, paddleboats, pontoons and WaveRunners. The lake itself -- named America's best recreational lake by USA Today's 10Best -- wanders hundreds of miles through the hilly Ozarks and makes up a large portion of Missouri's largest state park, located just 20 minutes from the resort.
There's also an on-site indoor water park with a lazy river and waterslides (additional admisson required) and kids will also love the on-site bowling alley and arcade. Elsewhere, the resort has 27 holes of golf: a nine-hole course aimed at beginners and a top-rated 18-hole championship challenger.
Tan-Tar-A recently renovated all of their restaurants, and will be completing a full renovation of all its rooms by May 2018 -- and members will receive preferential access to the renovated rooms. This is in addition to the resort's 2014 updates, where the resort renovated the lobby, importing 30 tons of locally quarried stone to create the crackling fireplace, and revamped the lobby lounge, which serves coffee and pastries.
- "An amenities-rich wilderness retreat [that] spreads over 400 acres on the banks of the Lake of the Ozarks" -- Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- "The Oaks golf course at Tan-Tar-A Resort [is a] Lake of the Ozarks classic" -- TravelGolf.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding available upon request: $10 plus tax, per night. Children welcome.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Charges will be applied at hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $10 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. It includes unlimited in-room access to high-speed Internet service; USA Today newspaper, available in the Main Lobby; coffee service in guest room; refrigerator in guest room; local and “1-800” telephone calls; incoming guest faxes; shuttle service throughout the resort and estates complexes; shuttle service to and from the Oaks and Hidden Lakes golf courses; use of swimming pools, including Tradewinds Deck Pool, Arrowhead Deck Pool Complex, the indoor pool; use of fitness center; use of outdoor tennis courts; use of boat launch and boat trailer parking.
It includes unlimited in-room access to high-speed Internet service; USA Today newspaper, available in the Main Lobby; coffee service in guest room; refrigerator in guest room; local and “1-800” telephone calls; incoming guest faxes; shuttle service throughout the resort and estates complexes; shuttle service to and from the Oaks and Hidden Lakes golf courses; use of swimming pools, including Tradewinds Deck Pool, Arrowhead Deck Pool Complex, the indoor pool; use of fitness center; use of outdoor tennis courts; use of boat launch and boat trailer parking.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Most of activities are seasonal and are open Memorial Day - Labor Day. Outside of our prime season, we suggest the guest calls us to find out the availability of the activity they are interested in.
$109 / night
When You Can Go
Weekdays, May 27 - Sept. 2
Getting ThereNearly in the center of Missouri, Tan-Tar-A is about three hours by car from both St. Louis and Kansas City.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(56 Member Ratings)