$149 & up – Chic Charleston 4-Star Hotel w/$50 Credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
We love this art-focused downtown hotel and our members do too. And with 40% savings on fully refundable stays into 2021 — including fall dates and weekends, which are rarely discounted in Charleston — we expect its 93% Travelzoo Member rating to keep on climbing.
- Stay in a Signature Queen Room, June 1 - Feb. 11
- $149-$209 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $219-$299 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- $50 food-and-beverage credit per stay
- All guests receive complimentary coffee and a breakfast pastry, an afternoon glass of wine and cookies in the evening
- Upgraded rooms start at +$10 per night
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before arrival
- Maximum occupancy is two guests
- Children 3 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $20 per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
- Note: Some services may be amended for guests' and associates' safety. Click here for more information
Why We Love This Hotel
- Stay at this 4-star hotel and immerse yourself in the original art installations located throughout the property
- Prime location in the historic French Quarter, a 5-minute walk to City Market and central to downtown's shopping, dining and sightseeing
- The popular Rooftop Bar overlooks the Charleston Harbor and Waterfront Park
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, coffee and a pastry in the morning, plus a glass of wine in the evening
The Vendue is not just a hotel; it's a culturally enriching experience. Originally warehouses for storage, trade and auctions, the hotel has come a long way since its humble beginnings, reinventing itself to become a sanctuary for art lovers. It now comprises two lavish buildings across the street from one another, coming together as one high-end boutique hotel.
No two rooms are the same: Traditional guest rooms feature Egyptian cotton sheets and neutral beige tones, while some rooms are classically designed with four-poster beds, rustic hardwood floors and the original exposed brick walls. Signature rooms are decorated with reproduced antique furniture for a vintage feel, while the Premiere rooms offer more space and many have great views of the city.
Over 300 sculptures and paintings line the walls of the lobby, eating areas and guest rooms. Pristine white-marble and dark hardwood floors flow into the Drawing Room restaurant, where the marble floors and the chocolate-colored wood bar are prominently featured against charcoal walls. The rooftop bar "attracts visitors and locals alike for its open-air patios and multi-tiered vistas" and was named one of the 10 Best Rooftop Bars in Charleston by Conde Nast Traveler in 2019.
Complimentary coffee and an individually packaged pastry are available in the lobby each morning. All guests receive a complimentary daily glass of wine, and even cookies in the evening. Guests also enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and use of the hotel's bicycles to explore the city.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 3 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib/ Pack 'n Play available in the Signature Rooms only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, for children 1 and under: $25 plus tax per day.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests per room.
Crib/ Pack 'n Play available in the Signature Rooms only.
Only service animals allowed. The rooms available for the Travelzoo Deal are not pet friendly.
The rooms available for the Travelzoo Deal are not pet friendly.
Valet parking is not currently available due to COVID-19.
Self-parking is available at a local parking garage, for $20.00 USD plus tax per day.
Self-parking includes in and out privileges.
Additional details: Due to COVID-19, some services may be amended for guests and associates safety. Additional details can be found here: http://www.thevendue.com/covid-19/
$149 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(128 Member Ratings)