$149 – Member-Favorite Charleston Stay w/$50 Credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Located among historic mansions and near the iconic Rainbow Row townhouses, the 4-star art hotel, The Vendue, showcases Charleston's romantic charm with a modern twist. Travelzoo members save up to 40% on stays into March and receive an exclusive credit.
"Art-forward, fresh, individual" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- Stay in a Signature Queen Room through March 20
- $149-$179 per night … most Sundays-Thursdays
- $249-$289 per night … most Fridays-Saturdays
- $50 food-and-beverage credit, per stay — valid towards on-site outlets, including the Rooftop Bar, voted one of the best rooftop bars in Charleston (Condé Nast Traveler)
- Larger, upgraded rooms start at +$20 per night
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 3 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is available at nearby garage; valet parking is $30 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This 4-star hotel was picked as one of the "Top 10 Hotels in Charleston" by Condé Nast Traveler readers in 2020 and it's no wonder — given its art installations, complimentary Wi-Fi, coffee and a pastry in the morning, plus a glass of wine in the evening
- Prime location in the historic French Quarter, a five-minute walk to City Market and central to downtown's shopping, dining and sightseeing
- The popular Rooftop Bar overlooks the Charleston Harbor and Waterfront Park
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The Vendue is not just a hotel; it's a culturally enriching experience. Originally warehouses for storage, trade and auctions, the hotel has come a long way since its humble beginnings, reinventing itself to become a sanctuary for art lovers. It now comprises two lavish buildings across the street from one another, coming together as one high-end boutique hotel.
No two rooms are the same: Traditional guest rooms feature Egyptian cotton sheets and neutral beige tones, while some rooms are classically designed with four-poster beds, rustic hardwood floors and the original exposed brick walls. Signature rooms are decorated with reproduced antique furniture for a vintage feel, while the Premiere rooms offer more space and feature great views of the city.
More than 300 sculptures and paintings line the walls of the lobby, eating areas and guest rooms. Pristine white-marble and dark hardwood floors flow into the Drawing Room restaurant, while the rooftop bar "attracts visitors and locals alike for its open-air patios and multi-tiered vistas" and was named one of the 10 Best Rooftop Bars in Charleston by Condé Nast Traveler in 2020.
Complimentary coffee and individually packaged pastries are available in the lobby each morning. All guests receive a complimentary daily glass of wine, and cookies in the evening. Guests also enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and use of the hotel's bicycles to explore the city.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 3 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib/ Pack 'n Play available in the Signature Rooms only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, for children 1 and under: $25 plus tax per day.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per stay.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Crib/ Pack 'n Play available in the Signature Rooms only.
Only service animals allowed. The rooms available for the Travelzoo Deal are not pet friendly.
The rooms available for the Travelzoo Deal are not pet friendly.
Valet service fee: $30 plus tax per day. Valet parking is scheduled to reopen on November 1, 2020. Please check the hotel website (http://www.thevendue.com/covid-19/) prior to arrival to check on availability.
The valet parking fee includes in and out privileges.
Vehicles over 7 feet in height and motorcycles are not permitted in the garage used for valet parking and therefore must be self parked.
Self-parking is available at a local parking garage, for $20.00 USD plus tax per day.
Self-parking includes in and out privileges.
Valet parking is scheduled to reopen on November 1, 2020. Please check the hotel website (http://www.thevendue.com/covid-19/) prior to arrival to check on availability.
Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel. or visit http://www.thevendue.com/covid-19/, for more details.
Up to 40% Off
$149 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(106 Member Ratings)