$169-$179 – Visit Charleston: 4-Star Hotel at 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Located among historic mansions and near the iconic Rainbow Row townhouses, this member-favorite hotel showcases Charleston's romantic charm with modern flair -- members save 45% through summer.
- Signature Queen or King Room, June 1 - Sept. 12
- $169-$179 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- Daily $25 food-and-beverage credit to use at their Revival restaurant or The Rooftop Bar (named one of the best in Charleston by Conde Nast Traveler)
- Weekend dates available; upgraded room types are also discounted
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 3 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $25 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Book Your Trip
Why We Love This Hotel
- Stay at this top-rated hotel, voted the second-best hotel in Charleston by Conde Nast Traveler, and immerse yourself in the original art installations located throughout the property
- Prime location in the historic French Quarter, a five-minute walk to City Market and central to downtown's shopping, dining and sightseeing
- The popular Rooftop Bar overlooks the Charleston Harbor and Waterfront Park
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, breakfast and a daily wine reception
The Vendue is not just a hotel; it's a culturally enriching experience. Originally warehouses for storage, trade and auctions, the hotel has come a long way since its humble beginnings, reinventing itself with a $5.5 million renovation into a sanctuary for art lovers. It now comprises two lavish buildings across the street from one another, coming together as one high-end boutique hotel.
No two rooms are the same: Traditional guest rooms feature Egyptian cotton sheets and neutral beige tones, while some rooms are classically designed with four-poster beds, rustic hardwood floors and the original exposed brick walls. Signature rooms are decorated with reproduced antique furniture for a vintage feel, while the Premiere rooms offer more space and many have great views of the city.
Over 300 sculptures and paintings line the walls of the lobby, eating areas and guest rooms. Pristine white-marble and dark hardwood floors flow into the Drawing Room restaurant, where the marble floors and the chocolate-colored wood bar are prominently featured against charcoal walls. The rooftop bar "attracts visitors and locals alike for its open-air patios and multi-tiered vistas" and was named one of the 10 best Rooftop Bars in Charleston by Conde Nast Traveler).
Each morning, a free continental breakfast is served in the lobby lounge. All guests receive a complimentary daily reception with wine, and even milk and cookies in the evening. Guests also enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and use of the hotel's bicycles to explore the city.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 3 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib/ Pack 'n Play available in the Signature Rooms only.
Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, for children 1 and under: $25 plus tax per day.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Crib/ Pack 'n Play available in the Signature Rooms only.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A municipality fee (listed as a Service Charge) of $2.00 plus tax per room/ per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Valet Service Fee; $25 plus tax per day and includes in and out privileges.
Self-Parking is available at a local parking garage.
Valet parking fees will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. These rates are subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(170 Member Ratings)