$99 & up – Spend Spring in La Jolla at this 4-Star Hilton
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Overlooking the lush grounds of the Torrey Pines Golf Course and just steps from scenic oceanfront trails and beaches, the 4-star Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the SoCal sunshine. Members save up to 35% on stays into June and receive complimentary parking.
- Stay in a King Room most dates through June 11
- $99-$149 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $139-$179 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member perk: Complimentary daily self-parking (reg. $33)
- Upgraded rooms with views of the pool and the golf course are also discounted
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Reservations must be made at least 7 days prior to desired check-in date
- A one-night refundable deposit will be charged at time of booking
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Wi-Fi is an additional US$9.95, plus tax
- No resort fee
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Guests can take in spectacular sunsets from the restaurant or the heated outdoor pool
- The spacious guest rooms are designed to reflect the natural reserve, most have private balconies, and many overlook the famed Torrey Pines Golf Course — home of the 2021 U.S. Open — and the Pacific Ocean
- Located between La Jolla and Del Mar, just steps from Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve
- Less than five miles from La Jolla Shores Beach & Park, a stunning spot to watch the sun dip behind the cliffs
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the famous Torrey Pines Golf Course, Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines is a relaxing retreat. Drive a scenic route 15 minutes from downtown San Diego to the 4-star property, which is also within driving distance of SeaWorld and Legoland.
Tee off at the golf course, hike the Torrey Pines State Reserve or spend the day at one of the beaches in the villages of La Jolla or Del Mar. The spacious, heated outdoor pool surrounded by umbrella-decked chairs is an ideal spot to sunbathe or stretch out with a favorite book. Guests can grab a coffee and a light bite at Horizons Coffee Café or order from Torreyana Grille.
Unwind each evening in an over-sized guest room (at least 450 square feet in size) where guests have private balconies or patios that offer views of the golf course, gardens or the Pacific Ocean.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available in king rooms or suites only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bed available in king rooms or suites only.
Pets are allowed on request.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of $75 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Maximum weight: 70 pounds.
Valet service fee: $43 plus tax per day. The car park fee includes in and out privileges.
Car park fee: $33 plus tax per day.
The valet service fee includes in and out privileges.
Note: The car park (self-parking) fee will be waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
The car park fee includes in and out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Visit https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/cleanstay/ for more details.
A note from the hotel:
"We know that you are as excited as we are to welcome back travel, even if it looks a little different these days. We also understand that our guests’ expectations for cleaning and disinfection have changed. That’s why Hilton has partnered with RB, makers of Lysol & Dettol*, to help deliver an even cleaner stay for our guests with the creation of the Hilton CleanStay program.
Using the same quality brands you trust in your home, Hilton CleanStay builds on our already rigorous cleaning standards to provide complete peace of mind when you stay with any of Hilton’s 18 brands.
Our promise to you is to deliver the same level of reliable and friendly service you’d expect from Hilton, but with the added confidence of industry-leading hygiene practices created to keep you safe."
Visit https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/cleanstay/ for more details.
Up to 35% Off
$99 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(35 Member Ratings)