$365 – Maui Luxury Resort incl. $100 Daily Credit
December is peak season in Hawaii and rates are usually through the roof, but we’ve negotiated an exclusive offer at the “most incredible beach resort in the United States” (Conde Nast Traveler). Save up to 55% with a deal that includes a $100 daily resort credit alongside a waived resort fee.
- What's included:
- $365 per night ... Dec. 7-20
- $100 daily resort credit
- Waived daily resort fee (reg. $40); the fee covers internet access, bike rental, beach umbrellas and more
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$50 per guest, per night; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 14 days prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- Valet parking is $30 per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond oceanfront resort overlooking one of Maui's best beaches
- 2,000-foot-long activity pool with waterfalls, swim-up bar and a rope swing
- Rooms are large with private balconies and separate living space
- Multimillion-dollar museum-quality artwork dots the grounds, including works by Fernando Botero and Fernand Leger
The Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria Resort, is a luxurious "trip to paradise" (Zagat). No detail is overlooked at this 40-acre property located in Maui's ritziest neighborhood, rightfully earning it the AAA 4-Diamond award for more than 15 consecutive years.
The oceanfront resort takes extravagance to a new level. Upon arrival, guests step into a lush island oasis dotted with open-air buildings that put breathtaking views of the Pacific and one of Maui's best beaches front and center. The magnificent pool complex is not to be missed: At over 2,000 feet, it comprises of nine pools connected by a man-made river with rapids, waterfalls, swim-up bar, grottoes and a Tarzan-style rope swing.
Fodor's says, "You can meet every vacation need without ever leaving the property." Restaurant and bar options abound at the iconic resort -- guests have a choice from seven -- from romantic oceanside tables to a casual bistro ambiance. Pamper yourself at the 50,000-square-foot spa or peruse the hotel’s extensive art collection with works by acclaimed artists such as Fernando Botero and Fernand Leger.
Rooms are airy and open -- each has a private lanai -- with subtle island touches like tropical flower patterns on accent pillows and overstuffed chaises. Marble bathrooms, 55-inch flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi are standard.
- "You can meet every vacation need without ever leaving the property" --
- “The dream of many honeymooners” – Frommer’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night. Children 17 & under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). For standard rooms the extra person charge is $50 (subject to tax) per person, per night. For Suites and the Napua Tower the extra person charge is $100 (subject to tax) per person, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Children 17 & under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). For standard rooms the extra person charge is $50 (subject to tax) per person, per night. For Suites and the Napua Tower the extra person charge is $100 (subject to tax) per person, per night.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort fee of $40 per room per night (subject to tax) applies and includes:
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
The resort fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $30.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$365 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through December
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.