$119-$149 – Chicago in Summer: Trendy 4-Star Hotel, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
When you come to Chicago, it's all about the skyline views. So, get your camera ready because this deal puts you at a 4-star hotel with one of the largest rooftop bars in the city from just $119 per night through summer.
One of the "25 Best Hotels in Illinois" — U.S. News & World Report
- Check in to a Deluxe King Room, most dates through October
- $119-$149 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $159-$189 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Travelzoo member perk: waived resort fee (reg. $15 per night, plus tax), which covers in-room coffee, Wi-Fi, fitness center access and more
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room
- Self-parking is $53 plus tax per night (subject to change without notice)
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This 4-star, highly Instagrammable, hotel is just 6 blocks west of Mag Mile in Chicago's trendy River North neighborhood
- At 15,000 square feet, the fourth-floor IO Rooftop Lounge is among the largest in the city and offers truly killer views of the skyline
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The Godfrey is unquestionably cool. It's only a 10-minute walk from Michigan Avenue and surrounded by many of Chicago's trendiest bars and restaurants, yet this boutique hotel still stands out thanks to its striking, Cubist exterior and roster of hip amenities, like the gargantuan rooftop terrace.
Rooms here feel chic and design forward, too, and feature full-blown wet bars as well as subway-tiled bathrooms with glass-enclosed rainfall showers and L'Occitane toiletries. You'll also find a full-service spa on site, offering a wide array of massages, body treatments and facials, in addition to a spacious fitness center overlooking downtown.
From its River North address, the hotel is convenient to top sites around the city. For instance, the John Hancock and Chicago Riverwalk are both within walking distance. Millennium Park — where you'll find the Chicago Art Institute — and the Loop are within a 10-minute drive or ride share.
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on a maximum of two guests.
Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Rates are based on a maximum of two guests.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Car park fee: $53 plus tax per day. Self-Parking fee is subject to change without notice.
A resort/facility fee of $15 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
The Urban Fee (listed as Resort Fee) includes:
Self-Parking fee is subject to change without notice.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Masks are required to enter the building and in all public areas .
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.godfreyhotelchicago.com/health-safety
Masks are required to enter the building and in all public areas .
$119 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.