Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
Why We Love It
- It's worth spending a night here just to slip down the waterslide that runs through "The Tank" -- the Golden's Nugget's 200,000-gallon shark tank
- A $15 million renovation in 2014 upgraded the rooms set within the Gold Tower
- Two blocks from the Fremont Street Experience open mall
"Closest thing Downtown has to a Strip hotel” -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Golden Nugget Las Vegas offers great value because it’s located Downtown rather than on the Strip. A classic Old Vegas-style hotel two blocks from the Fremont Street Experience open mall, the Golden Nugget is a large resort with four towers, eight restaurants and four bars. The newer Rush Tower has 20 percent larger guest rooms than the Gold and Carson Towers. The Gold Tower got a $15 million makeover in 2014.
The property has two large performance venues, a spa and a casino with favorites like Three Card Poker and Let It Ride, but the hotel’s main attraction is The Tank, a 200,000-gallon shark tank. The novelty? A 30-foot transparent waterslide tunnels through The Tank, where you glide past zebra, tiger and nurse sharks. After, you can take a Tank tour with a marine biologist or relax at the Hideout infinity pool.
- "Top Ten Hot Hotel Pool Scenes in Vegas" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "Top 10 Vegas Hotel Pools" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.99 and USD 18.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 18 per person (roundtrip)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 60 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 20 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 30.94 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during December, January, and February:
- Swimming pool
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.