$159 & up – Suite at NYC Boutique Hotel, 50% Off
Nearly all of the city's top attractions are convenient to the Stewart Hotel, which is a five-minute walk from Macy's Herald Square, the Empire State Building and 15 different subway lines. When you're not exploring NYC, spread out in suites with kitchens and room for up to four people. Even better: Get 50% off rates and a waived facility fee, exclusively for Travelzoo members.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Studio Suite King with Kitchen
- $159-$169 per night ... Sundays, May-August
- $199 per night ... Mondays-Saturdays, July-August
- $229-$249 per night ... Mondays-Saturdays, May-June
- Waived nightly facility fee (regularly an additional $30 per night), making Wi-Fi and fitness center access free
- 20% discount at Niles Restaurant and Bar for dinner
- Studio Suite Doubles and One Bedroom Suites also on sale
- Travelzoo Tip: With the theater district nearby, check out these Broadway deals.
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- Valet parking is $70 per night with no in/out privileges
- Pet-friendly upon request (additional fees apply)
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Top-rated tourist sites are right outside -- it’s only a few blocks to Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building
- Times Square is about 10 blocks north, and Chelsea is just a few blocks south
- The Herald Square neighborhood has heaps of shopping -- many popular and affordable clothing brands have their biggest stores here
In lower west midtown, a neighborhood that's popular with tourists merges with a neighborhood that's popular with locals, and this hotel is right where they meet. If you’re in town to see the major sights, you’ll find them along the streets just north of you: Madison Square Garden, Penn Station and the Empire State Building are all within five blocks. Times Square is about 10 blocks north -- you can see it glowing straight up Seventh Avenue. In the Herald Square area, many fast-fashion and affordable clothing companies have opened some of their largest stores.
If you’re seeking a quieter pace along the lines of how locals live, head south of the hotel to the Chelsea neighborhood. A district that was home to an artistic fringe decades ago is now affluent with families and professionals. There are stylish restaurants and cozy home shops, as well as the Fashion Institute of Technology and Upright Citizens Brigade improv comedy theater.
Rooms have beamed ceilings and oversize monochromatic floral murals. Some have sofas and work areas, and studios and suites have sleek kitchenettes.
- “A welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle of lower Midtown … a hidden gem with sumptuous design … filled with dramatic, eye-catching details” -- New York magazine
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Please note that an incidental hold could be placed upon booking, but will fall off in 5-7 business days.
A nightly incidental hold of $75 (subject to tax) will be placed on the credit card presented upon check-in. Any unused portion of the hold will be released upon check-out and, based on your bank or financial institution, could take 7-14 days for the funds to be completely released. The incidental hold amount is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children under age 16 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 2. Extra bed available on request and in the King or Queen Rooms only: $30 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged a daily cleaning fee of $50.00 (subject to tax). Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A Facilities Fee of $30 plus tax per night has been waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
The Facility Fee includes: WiFi, fitness center access, unlimited use of business center, complimentary local and international calls and 20% off of Niles restaurant for dinner.
An Occupancy Fee applies per room/ per night and is based on room type booked:
$3.50 applies to the Studio Suite
$5.50 applies to the Studio Suite with Kitchen & Studio Suite Double with Kitchen.
$7.50 applies to the One Bedroom Suite with Kitchen.
The Occupancy Fee of $7.50 will be applied to the nightly rate for all bookings / room types and the correct amount for the Studio Suite, Studio Suite with Kitchen & Studio Suite Double with Kitchen will be charged directly at hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $70.00 (subject to tax) per day for standard size vehicles and $75.00 (subject to tax) per day for oversize vehicles or Self-Parking for $55.00 (subject to tax) per day for standard size vehicles and $65.00 (subject to tax) per day for oversize vehicles. Does not include in and out privileges. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$159 / night
When You Can Go
July-August; May-June also on sale
Getting ThereLaGuardia airport is about 25 minutes east by taxi, and the fare will run about $30. JFK airport is about 45 minutes southeast by taxi, and the fare is a flat $52 plus taxes, tolls and tip.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(377 Member Ratings)