$89 & up – Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Hotel Perfect for Families
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Experience beachfront living at this Hilton-branded hotel with 145-acres of oceanfront on the north end of Myrtle Beach. Spend your time in the water, either enjoying the ocean or at one of the resort's nine pools, which include a water park with water slides and a lazy river. For land-based activities, you have tons of options, including pickleball, tennis and golf simulators.
It's not unusual to see nightly rates above $400 during peak summer dates in Myrtle Beach, but Travelzoo members can stay from just $89.
- Check in to an Ocean View 2 Doubles South Hampton or One King Brighton Room, most Sundays-Thursdays, through Oct. 15
- $89 per night … Aug. 21 - Oct. 15
- $219 per night … Aug. 1-11
- $279 per night … July
- Weekend stays are also discounted, starting at $119 per night
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 7 days before arrival
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $30, plus tax, per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, 2-hour tennis and pickleball court time, Splash Water Park and 78 Fitness access, shuttle service within a 2-mile radius, beach towels, 25% off a golf simulator round and 10% off The Landing Spa and fitness shop apparel
- Self-parking is $9.99, plus tax, per day; Valet parking is $15 plus tax, per day
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- Note: The hotel is currently undergoing outdoor space renovations. Areas include pool surroundings, pool decks, Splash Cafe and Bar and the Splash! Waterpark. Guests may use the pools at Hilton Myrtle Beach.
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- With two oceanview restaurants on site, you have your choice of casual American fare or upscale Lowcountry and Southern cuisine — such as Charleston She Crab Soup or Lump Crab Cakes with pickled okra slaw
- Just a 20-minute drive from Broadway at the Beach, South Carolina's largest entertainment venue of its kind, with unique specialty shops, award-winning attractions and fun nightlife
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $30 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Valet and self-parking include in and out privileges. No motorcycles, RV's, boats or trailers permitted.
Valet service fee: $15 plus tax per day.
Car park fee: $9.99 plus tax per day.
The resort fee includes:
Valet and self-parking include in and out privileges. No motorcycles, RV's, boats or trailers permitted.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The hotel is currently undergoing outdoor space renovations. Areas include pool surroundings, pool decks, Splash Cafe and Bar and the Splash! Waterpark.
Guests may still use the pools at Hilton Myrtle Beach.
The hotel is currently undergoing outdoor space renovations. Areas include pool surroundings, pool decks, Splash Cafe and Bar and the Splash! Waterpark.
Up to 50% Off
$89 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.