Atlantis The Palm
Why We Love It
- The iconic Atlantis the Palm has won Dubai & the Middle East's Leading Resort at the World Travel Awards for the last six years
- It's an extravagant place, with its own waterparks, aquarium, beaches & spa
- 20 on-site restaurants span Japanese, Italian & seafood dining at the underwater Ossiano
- Guests get free entry to the hotel's 42-acre Aquaventure Waterpark, which has waterslides, river rides & shark safaris
"This is the kind of hotel that makes guests wonder 'Where do I begin'?" -- Condé Nast Traveller
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
As Travel + Leisure magazine puts it, Atlantis The Palm is “an oversize extravaganza”, stretching across 114 acres, more than 1500 rooms, 20 restaurants and a giant aquarium.
Twenty restaurants cover global cuisines and showcase award-winning cooking from world-renowned chefs. Choose between fine Japanese creations from Nobu Matsuhisa, authentic Italian dishes by Giorgio Locatelli at Ronda Locatelli, and seafood fine dining at underwater Ossiano. Night owls are well served by Nasimi Beach bar and the trendy N’Dulge Nightclub.
Unsurprisingly for such a sprawling resort, there are plenty of facilities. Just under a mile of beach access stretches along the lagoon, plus there are three tennis courts, and a host of designer boutiques to peruse in the resort’s own The Avenues shopping mall. The two-story, stone-walled ShuiQui Spa uses Shiseido, Aromatherapy Associates, and ESPA products and the fitness center has 360-degree beach views. Watch the marine animals be fed at the Ambassador Lagoon and don’t miss the 42-acre Aquaventure Waterpark, with its numerous waterslides, river rides, and shark safaris.
An aquatic theme runs through every room, with subtle coral motifs and ocean shades featuring heavily. All are equipped with cable TVs and mini bars, and bathrooms are furnished with walk-in showers and separate bathtubs. Worth a mention are the underwater Special Suites, which spread across three floors and offer submarine views of the manmade lagoon from the floor-to-ceiling windows.
- "To say that Atlantis The Palm resort in Dubai is lavish would be an understatement" -- Stylist magazine
- "A firm favourite of many a celeb including Tom Cruise, Charlize Theron, Lily Allen and the Beckhams" -- Red magazine
- "Dubai's most extravagant hotel" -- The Mirror
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children under 11 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request, subject to availability). Extra bed available on request: AED 275 per night for children aged 11 and under.
Kids Club and Club Rush open daily (limited hours). Cover charge applies.
One complimentary afternoon session at Kids Club or Club Rush with every booking.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: City tax (Tourism Fee) not included in the final price: AED 20 per room, per night, payable at the hotel on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Guests staying in the Imperial Club Rooms receive complimentary access to The Imperial Club which includes complimentary breakfast from 7am to 11am, afternoon tea from 2.30pm to 4.30pm, pre-dinner cocktails/ canapés from 5pm to 7pm, dedicated high speed Wi-Fi, complimentary daily access to Kids Club and Club Rush (conditions applies), complimentary use of iPads in the lounges, N’Dulge nightclub access (excluding certain separately ticketed events), steam, sauna and jet pool facilities at ShuiQi Spa and ‘2for1’ on treatments (Back, Neck & Shoulder 30 minutes massage). The Imperial Club lounges are accessible from 7am to 11pm daily.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.