$119 & up—Downtown Asheville hotel through August
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Situated in downtown Asheville within walking distance of popular restaurants, craft breweries and makers markets, this hotel is praised by past guests not just for its convenient location, but for its rooftop bar (with views of the mountains) and friendly staff, too.
Travelzoo members save 35% on stays through August, including Art in the Park and Biltmore Blooms dates, with rates starting at $119 per night.
- Stay in a King or Two Queen Room through August
- $119-$139 per night … Sundays-Thursdays
- $269-$319 per night … Fridays-Saturdays
- Upgrade to a Mountain View Room for +$10 per night
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 24 hours before arrival.
- Note: Completed remodeled common areas include a new breakfast buffet, Dogwood Café with a full-service bar and an enhanced fitness center.
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Two Queen Rooms can sleep up to 6 guests; due to Travelzoo system limitations, you can book up to 5 guests through us, but rest assured that an additional guest can be accommodated
- Children must be included in the number of guests
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking and valet parking are $16 per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Enjoy views of the Blue Ridge Mountains at Montford Rooftop Bar, which earns rave reviews from past guests for its "delicious food, awesome drinks and fun atmosphere"
- It's just a four-minute walk to the historic Grove Arcade, where you'll find one-of-a-kind boutiques and an outdoor artist market that is open year-round
- You'll be a 10-minute walk from highly reviewed dining, including Chai Pani, winner of the 2022 James Beard Award for Outstanding Restaurant, serving Indian street food-inspired fare; and Cucina 24, known for its southern Appalachian twist on classic Italian dishes
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available. Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Our system only allows you to make a reservation for up to 5 guests – rest assured, the Two Queen rooms can accommodate up to 6 guests. The $10 USD plus tax extra person fee for the 6th guest will be charged directly at hotel.
Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Self-parking fee: $16 per night.
Valet service fee: $16 per night.
Parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$119 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(43 Member Ratings)