$82 & up – Eastern PEI Resort Stays this Summer, over 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Unwind at this eastern PEI resort right on the Brudenell River this summer. Our deal includes extras and saves over 45% on current rates — opt for the golf package to enjoy a round of twilight golf at the 18-hole championship course.
- Accommodations in a Standard Queen or Two Queen room:
- $82 per night ... June 1-30; Oct. 1-9
- $98 per night ... Sept. 1-30
- $106 per night ... July 1 - Aug. 31
- Stays include:
- $21 dining credit and $8 spa credit per stay
- Welcome gift upon arrival ($16 value)
- Complimentary room upgrades, subject to availability at check-in, for stays from June 1-30; Sept. 1 - Oct. 9
- Tee off with a Room and Golf package:
- $180 per night ... June 1-20; Sept. 27 - Oct. 9
- $222 per night ... June 21 - Sept. 26
- Package includes:
- Accommodations in a Standard One or Two Queen Room; upgrade to a Junior Suite for +$29 per night
- One 18-hole round of twilight golf for two, including power cart (up to $150 value); valid after 3 p.m.
- Daily breakfast for two ($25 value)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: This is part of a larger sale on Rodd Hotels and Resorts dotted across the Maritimes.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 4 p.m. local time, 72 hours prior to the day of arrival; the first night (room and tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Please check provincial and local advisories before making travel arrangements
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are +$8 per guest, per night
- Maximum occupancy of two guests for the golf package
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Golf tee-times must be booked prior to check-in; please contact the hotel's reservation team at 1-800-565-7633 to schedule golf tee-times
- Credits are valid per stay; separate reservations on consecutive dates will receive $25 and $10 only
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Right on the Brudenell River, with a marina for launching boats and canoes
- The resort sits between two 18-hole championship golf courses, offering more than 13,000 yards of play
- Hop in the saddle for a horseback ride over the sweeping terrain
- Free Wi-Fi and parking for all and a balcony in many rooms
Prince Edward Island's provincial parks reward outdoorsy types in spades with their broad offerings of adventurous activities and family fun. The Rodd Brudenell River Resort borders its namesake provincial park, which is one of the largest on the island's east side. It hugs the shores of the Brudenell River, which guests can explore by kayak or canoe, or from the decks of a boat moored at the on-site marina.
Golfers will find plenty of greens to tee up on as there are two 18-hole golf courses neighbouring the resort, each offering emerald fairways that unfurl among ponds and gardens. The resort also offers horseback riding, lawn bowling and tennis (based on seasonality). If the river is too bracing, dip in the heated indoor and outdoor pools, then unwind with a massage or body wrap that incorporates Aveda products at the spa. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, and many have a private balcony with views of the pool or the river. Kids 10 and under eat for free May-October.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Note: The "Travelzoo Deal with Golf and Breakfast" is available for a maximum of 2 guests per room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: C$10 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Note: The "Travelzoo Deal with Golf and Breakfast" is available for a maximum of 2 guests per room.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Over 45% Off
$82 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.