$179 & up – Last Minute: Lake Arrowhead Chalet w/Breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Lake Arrowhead, known as the Swiss Alps of southern California, offers stunning lakeside vistas tucked away in the mountains of the San Bernardino National Forest. We rarely see discounts for this exclusive destination, but we've negotiated over 40% off last-minute spring travel.
- Through June 19, stay in an Open Chalet — a cozy unit with two queen beds
- $179 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $279 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- For +$20 per night, upgrade to a Deluxe Chalet — a larger unit with two queen beds and a separate living room
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two ($42 value)
- Daily s'mores kit ($12 value)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Two-night minimum stay required May 28-30
- Price based on up to six guests sharing a room; due to system limitations, you can book up to five guests through us, but rest assured, additional guests can be accommodated
- Children 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $30 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, self-parking, access to outdoor activities and more
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Situated at 5,100 feet above sea level in the San Bernardino National Forest, Lake Arrowhead offers stunning lake views and excellent trails for hiking and biking
- Ideal for families and groups, each chalet accommodates up to six guests and features two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- On-site activities include sand volleyball, tennis, basketball, lawn games and more
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Tucked away in the San Bernardino National Forest, the Lake Arrowhead Lodge was formerly a haven for UCLA students and alumni but is now a retreat for all travelers, boasting easy access to the lake and secluded, restorative vibes.
Ideal for families or groups of friends, accommodations are modeled after Swiss chalets and offer plenty of space to spread out. Guests have access to morning coffee and fruit in the main lodge and on-site activities, including sand volleyball, tennis, basketball and numerous lawn games.
Lake Arrowhead offers a myriad of outdoor activities, including waterskiing, paddleboarding, boating, mountain biking and hiking. Lake Arrowhead Village is also a popular destination, known for its bustling shops and restaurants. After a day of exploring, head to the on-site restaurant which serves up seasonally inspired dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- Concierge service
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. The main lodge closes at midnight. Please check in prior to midnight or contact the front desk to make arrangements if arriving after midnight.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
The main lodge closes at midnight. Please check in prior to midnight or contact the front desk to make arrangements if arriving after midnight.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on a maximum of 6 guests per room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Due to system limitations, bookings can be completed for a maximum of 5 guests. To complete your booking for more than 5 guests, select 5 guests and include additional guests in the Special Requests field, on the checkout page.
Rates based on a maximum of 6 guests per room.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $30 per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$179 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.