$142 & up – Seaside B&B near Victoria with parking
Cancel without Fees
Why We Love This Deal
With only six boutique rooms, the member-favourite Latch Inn oozes exclusivity — a past host to dignitaries and royalty, its history tells stories of lavish garden parties and old-world charm.
Save over 30% on stays in the seaside village of Sidney on the Saanich Peninsula, just half an hour from Victoria.
- $142-$179 per night ... most dates from Oct 1 - Dec. 22
- $201-$244 per night ... a few dates left through Sept. 30
- Accommodation in a boutique room with a queen or king bed and marina views
- A welcome gift, per stay ($15 value)
- All guests enjoy made-to-order breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m local time, 48 hours before arrival; the first night (room and tax) will be collected at time of booking and forfeited for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Availability may be limited since there are only six rooms at the hotel
- Price based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Originally built in 1926 as a summer home for the Lieutenant-Governor of British Columbia, the inn has recently completed an elegant renovation and restoration
- Mid-century, the inn became known as "The Latch," as every door within it needed to be opened with a latch and iron key
- Make time to relax in the newly revamped waterfront lounge
- Crowned one of TripAdvisor's Best of the Best in 2022 for it's excellent traveller reviews
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
Minimum age required to check in: 19. Standard Time is between 4pm and 6pm.
If arriving outside of the above hours, please contact the Latch Inn directly for special instructions at +1 250 656 4015.
Standard Time is between 4pm and 6pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available. Hotel is not suitable for children due to bed configuration (one queen or one king).
Maximum occupancy is 2 guests per room.
Hotel is not suitable for children due to bed configuration (one queen or one king).
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $25.00 CAD plus tax per room per night up to a maximum $75.00 CAD per room per stay.
Maximum 1 pet per room.
Pets cannot be left unattended in room.
Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(246 Member Ratings)