$89 – Santa Ynez Wine Country Getaway
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Sneak off to Santa Ynez wine country with a visit to the member-favorite Sideways Inn. Located near numerous world-class wineries, the charming Danish town of Solvang and top-notch hiking trails, this is an ideal retreat for enjoying the mild fall weather without the crowds.
- Stay Sundays-Thursdays through Dec. 16
- $89 per night ... Standard King or Two Queen Room
- $99 per night ... King or Two Queen Balcony or Patio Room
- Travelzoo member perk: waived daily resort fee, (reg. $10) which covers Wi-Fi, daily breakfast and access to Flying Flags America
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival
- Two-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 6 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The Santa Ynez Valley wine country is an ideal spot to sample anything from Chardonnays to Merlots, thanks to its diverse growing climate
- Previous guests rave about the clean, recently renovated rooms and convenient location near attractions
- Solvang, a Danish-inspired village, is just 10 minutes down the road and boasts old-world European charm complete with a windmill and horse-drawn trolley in town
- The on-site lounge serves small plates, cocktails, local beer and fine wines
Sideways Inn is situated in a quaint area of the Santa Ynez Valley, just a 30-mile drive from Santa Barbara. The unique surroundings of this area make it an ideal getaway for those looking to relax and sip on fine wines.
Newly renovated rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi and include the option of a balcony or patio. Guests can enjoy the outdoor pool or grab food and drinks at the lounge. For more outdoor activities, visit Sideways Inn's sister location, Flying Flags Resort & Campground, which features bocce ball courts and a dog park.
Other nearby activities include feeding an ostrich at Ostrich Land USA, enjoying a classic comfort meal at Campfire Café or floating across the Santa Barbara sky in a hot air balloon.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 6 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $15 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$15 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request. A non-refundable cleaning fee of $50.00 USD plus tax, per pet per stay will be charged upon arrival.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $50.00 USD plus tax, per pet per stay will be charged upon arrival.
A resort/facility fee of $10 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
Note: The resort/ facility fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Self-parking and off-street parking are available, free of charge.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$89 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(172 Member Ratings)