$149 & up – Downtown Asheville Stay through Summer
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Asheville offers the perfect mix of outdoorsy activities (like hiking along the Blue Ridge Parkway) and vibrant local culture (like craft breweries, renowned restaurants and eclectic shops). Stay in the heart of it all at the AAA 4-Diamond Kimpton Hotel Arras and save up to 40% through summer.
- Stay in a Standard Room, June 1 - Sept. 16
- $149 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $339 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before arrival
- Maximum occupancy is two guests
- Children 18 and younger stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $27 per night
- Pet-friendly; no additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This 1960s building was a bank before it was completely renovated and opened as a boutique hotel in October 2019
- Prime downtown location within walking distance of Asheville's trendiest bars, restaurants, galleries, breweries and live-music venues
- Pets of all shapes and sizes are welcome at no extra charge — beds, food, water and bowls are provided
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Asheville has flooded many must-visit and best-of lists in the past few years and has been recognized as one of the 15 Best Beer Cities Around the World by CNN and one of the South's Best Food Cities by Southern Living. This stylish hotel is in the heart of it all. The Kimpton Hotel Arras is just a short walk from the restaurants, galleries, breweries and live music venues that put Asheville on the map.
Rooms offer floor-to-ceiling windows, local artwork, complimentary Wi-Fi and even a yoga mat. Guests can join nightly tours of the local art on display throughout the hotel or head to the fitness center, featuring Peloton bikes.
For a Mediterranean-inspired meal, head to the on-site restaurant, Bargello, for breakfast, lunch, brunch or dinner. District 42 serves up hand-crafted cocktails and shareable plates, as well as morning coffee and a casual lunch. For more options, you won't have to look far. There are many restaurants a short walk from the hotel, including Cúrate, Rhubarb and White Duck Taco Shop.
For those looking to explore outside of downtown, the popular River Arts District and the expansive Biltmore Estate are less than a 10-minute drive. Chimney Rock State Park (as well as many other hiking trails) are approximately a 30-minute drive.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Pack 'n Play available upon request; free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests.
Pack 'n Play available upon request; free of charge.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Valet service fee: $27 per day. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Valet parking is not available for oversized vehicles.
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Housekeeping cannot enter occupied guest rooms. Housekeeping amenities are available through the front office.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: COVID-19 Health, Safety + Sanitation Protocols | Kimpton Hotel Arras
Housekeeping cannot enter occupied guest rooms. Housekeeping amenities are available through the front office.
Up to 40% Off
$149 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(179 Member Ratings)