Beaver Creek Lodge
Why We Love It
- Voted one of the Top 40 Resorts in the West (Condé Nast Traveler)
- Good family pick, with kid-friendly menus and large suites
- Ski-in/ski-out resort, saves time and money
- Outdoor activities abound, including mountain biking and white-water rafting
- Golfers are in close proximity to championship courses
"More space for your money" -- Fodor's
94% (52 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
With all-suite accommodations and a top location for skiers and outdoor enthusiasts, Beaver Creek Lodge is one of the Top 40 Resorts in the West, according to Condé Nast Traveler readers. Better-known Vail is a 20-minute drive away, but Beaver Creek itself is a pretty exclusive place.
Located in the center of the pedestrian village, the hotel is close to the escalator to Centennial Express Lift, which runs up to Spruce Saddle and the Flattops beginners slopes. Expert skiers should drive up to Red Tail Camp and catch the Birds of Prey lift for some of the steepest downhill skiing in the world. There’s plenty to do in the summer as well, including championship golf, mountain biking and white-water rafting.
Cookies and cocoa are served at the front desk during winter, and guests can drop by Revolution restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner by the stone fireplace or out on the deck (there are fire pits for snowy days). There’s daily live music during ski season, too.
Nearby, there are numerous shops and restaurants. Try Dusty Boot Saloon, a local favorite that is a 10-minute walk away. There’s no spa on site, but guests can catch the hotel’s free shuttle to the local day spa, just around the corner.
The handsome and spacious suites have furry throws on the beds, gas fireplaces and a comfy leather sofa (with a pull-out bed) in the living room. There are also small kitchenettes.
- "This sprawling, 72-suite property is known for its contemporary take on the area’s rustic, mountain vibe" -- Travel + Leisure
- "You'll get more space for your money here than at most other properties in the heart of the village, which makes it great for families" -- Fodor’s
- "Creekside views are pricier but tranquil, especially if you have a balcony" -- Fodor's
- "Beaver Creek Lodge in Beaver Creek, Colorado, is anything but an ordinary mountain lodge" -- U.S. News, Travel
- "Guests are generally delighted with the hotel's ambiance, not to mention the excellent customer service" -- U.S. News, Travel
- Newspaper / magazines
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Roll-in shower
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Each suite contains a sofabed, in addition to the king bed in the guest room.
Pets: No pets allowed
A daily resort fee of $30 plus tax applies in the Winter Season and $20 plus tax in the off-season and is included in the total price shown on check-out. The Resort Fee includes: daily fresh fruit in the lobby, access to fitness facilities and wireless Internet access in room.
Valet Parking Information- Hotel Valet Parking is offered as a service. Summer rates are $25 per night, per vehicle (mid April - mid November). Winter rates are $36 per night, per vehicle (mid November – mid April).
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Blackout dates for the deal are as follows:
Nov. 24-26; Dec. 3, 10; Jan. 13-14, 25-28; Feb. 11.
There is a six-night minimum stay required during all winter holidays and over Christmas, New Year's and the Presidents Day week.
The Beaver Creek Lodge is a non-smoking hotel.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(52 Member Reviews)