$216 & up – Disneyland is Open: 2-Day Admission
Take the family and enjoy all Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park have to offer.
Why We Love This Deal
Mickey, Minnie, the Princesses and all their friends are ready to welcome everyone back to the Happiest Place on Earth now that Disneyland® has reopened and the magic is back. Main Street, U.S.A., Tomorrowland, Mickey's Toontown and more are waiting to be re-explored to fulfill daydreams and make new memories.
Make your plans with these multi-day tickets that drop prices to as low as $65 per day with a five-day ticket and multi-day tickets pack on the savings (up to $35 per day) versus buying additional 1-day tickets:
- $216 (gate $235) ... Adult (ages 10 and up) 2-Day, 1-Park ticket
- $201 (gate $220) ... Child (ages 3-9) 2-Day, 1-Park ticket
- $280 (gate $310) ... Adult 3-Day, 1-Park ticket
- $260 (gate $290) ... Child 3-Day, 1-Park ticket
- $308 (gate $340) ... Adult 4-Day, 1-Park ticket
- $288 (gate $320) ... Child 4-Day, 1-Park ticket
- $325 (gate $360) ... Adult 5-Day, 1-Park ticket
- $305 (gate $340) ... Child 5-Day, 1-Park ticket
- Park Hopper® Tickets, which allow access to Disneyland® and Disney California Adventure® Park on the same day — one in the morning and the second after 1 p.m., start at +$55 each; reservations for the first park of the day are required.
What you need to know:
- Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2023, whichever occurs first
- To enter one of the parks, in addition to a valid ticket, each guest is required to make a theme park reservation; instructions will be provided with your ticket
- These tickets are not date-specific. The parks are operating at reduced capacity so reservations will fill quickly. Please check your desired dates for park availability before purchasing.
- Disney has implemented many changes to keep guests safe while at the park, learn more on its Know Before You Go page.
- Certain attractions, experiences, services and offerings may be modified, limited in capacity or unavailable
Travelzoo Tip: This summer, members planning their visit can check out the all-new Avengers Campus, which opened on June 4 at Disney California Adventure Park.
Book by Sept. 27.
Multi-day 1-Park Per Day tickets include admission to either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park per day, but not both. Each day of use of a Disneyland® Resort ticket constitutes one full day of use. Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2023, whichever occurs first. Disney reserves the right to cancel reservations, orders, purchases, and tickets in whole or in part.
Theme parks will be limited in capacity, and park reservations are limited and subject to availability, restrictions, and change or cancellation at any time. Availability can change until the park reservation is finalized. To accommodate as many types of ticket holders as possible, park reservations for select dates may be made available on a rolling basis.
Both a Theme Park reservation and valid ticket for the same park on the same date are required for park entry. Certain attractions, restaurants, experiences and offerings may be modified, limited in capacity or unavailable. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. Visit www.disneytravelagents.com/dlrtkt for important information about park attendance requirements.