$1649 – Mississippi River Cruises, 50% Off
Celebrate the holiday season on a cruise through the Antebellum South and save $1650 per person.
This December, climb aboard an iconic steamboat and save over $1650 per person while sailing through the old South on the Mississippi River, stopping at historic ports along the way. With this exclusive 50%-off sale from American Queen Steamboat Company, voyages start at $1649 per person, with travel in upgraded cabins also discounted.
Antebellum South or Plantation Holidays aboard the American Queen
- $1649 per person for a deluxe bay window stateroom on the American Queen on Dec. 15; +$150 Dec.1; +$300 Nov. 17
- Sail from New Orleans to Memphis, stopping in ports that include Vicksburg and Natchez, Mississippi; Nottoway Plantation and St. Francisville, Louisiana
- The Plantation Holidays sailing on Dec. 15 includes a celebration at Nottoway Plantation featuring live music, a ceremonial lighting of bonfires on the levee and fireworks display
- 7 nights aboard the American Queen
- All meals and drinks on board, including beer and wine with dinner
- Hop-on, hop-off tours in each port of call and onboard lectures, events and entertainment
- 1-night hotel stay to begin your journey
Vessel details: The American Queen paddle wheeler features high ceilings, multiple dining options, free Wi-Fi and a theater with nightly entertainment. It boasts an intimate feel, carrying no more than 417 passengers.
Note: This deal is based on double occupancy. Port charges and taxes are an additional $189 per person. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Book by Nov. 1.