$1499 – Sail America's Waterways: New All-Suite Riverboat
Sail down the Mississippi on an iconic paddlewheeler while staying in a suite.
American Queen Steamboat Company -- named one of the top river cruise lines by Conde Nast Traveler readers -- navigates America's most iconic waterways with its Victorian era-inspired paddlewheelers and steamboats.
- A weeklong cruise on the all-suite American Duchess
- An upscale pre-cruise hotel (in New Orleans or Memphis)
- All meals and drinks, including beer and wine with dinner
- Shore excursions and onboard lectures and events
- $1499 ... Jan. 7, 14, 21; +$200 Jan. 28
- Sail New Orleans to Memphis (or reverse), stopping in Baton Rouge, Natchez, Vicksburg, Greenville
Ship details: The American Duchess, launching this summer, is the first all-suite paddlewheeler in the U.S. The ship holds only 166 passengers and features high ceilings, multiple dining options, theater with nightly entertainment and Wi-Fi.
What's the Catch?
This deal is based on double occupancy. Port charges are an additional $179. Full payment is required at time of booking.
Book by July 31.