$2499 – Viking Europe river cruise w/air & more, save $1490
Jet from any city in the U.S. — this deal includes roundtrip flights to Europe, even in summer.
Why We Love This Deal
Update (March 21, 9:30 a.m. ET): Due to popularity, the $2499 departures have sold out. Departures for the 7-night cruises now start at $2599; departures for the 14-night river cruise now start at $3799.
If you were to search for this cruise elsewhere, the sailing itself would cost more than this exclusive offer that includes roundtrip airfare, an upgraded drinks package (we see a glass of bubbly in your future) and even a $500 onboard spending credit. Combine that impressive value with the fact that we haven't seen a Viking river cruise in three years, and you've got a true no-brainer.
- 7-night cruise aboard a Viking Longship in a riverview cabin
- Free airfare from all gateways in the United States except Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan, Canada and Mexico City
- Upgraded silver spirits beverage package, which covers any drinks (excluding Champagne) up to $18, including premium wines by the glass, cocktails, beers, liquors, soft drinks, specialty coffees and more (reg. $140 per person)
- $500 onboard credit, per cabin
- One guided walking tour in every port of call
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Transfers between the airport to the ship (when flights are booked through Viking)
- Port taxes and fees
Highlighted 2023 itineraries for $2499 per person:
Rhine Getaway: sail Amsterdam to Basel (or reverse)
- July 10-15, 17-19; Aug. 12, 14-16, 18-22; Oct. 17-25, 29, 31; Nov. 3-4, 7
- Visit Kinderdijk, Netherlands; Cologne, Koblenz, Rudesheim, Speyer, Breisach, Germany; Strasbourg, France
Romantic Danube: sail Budapest to Regensburg (or reverse)
- July 8-9; Aug. 5, 13, 18-20, 25-26; Oct. 28
- Visit Vienna, Krems, Austria; Passau, Germany
Danube Waltz: sail Budapest to Passau (or reverse)
- July 10, 12, 19; Aug. 21, 23; Oct. 11, 16, 18, 30
- Visit Bratislava, Slovakia; Vienna, Krems, Linz, Austria
For $3699 per person, embark on a 14-night Grand European Tour as you sail from Amsterdam to Budapest (or reverse)
- July 17-18, 27-31; Aug. 10-16; Oct. 21-25, 28; Nov. 4-5, 7, 11, 19
- Visit Kinderdijk, Netherlands; Cologne, Koblenz, Miltenberg, Wurzburg, Bamberg, Regensburg, Passau, Germany; Melk, Vienna, Austria
Options: Upgraded cabins types are also on sale. Additional dates are available, starting at $100 more per person.
Book by March 29.
Refund Policy: A $649 per person deposit is required at the time of booking. If your sailing is within 90 days of booking, full payment is required. If you book now but need to make certain changes to your trip for any reason, you may be able to do so for a fee. Please review Online Vacation Center's terms and conditions before booking. For further assistance, please call 800-760-5406.
How to Book
Continue to Viking Cruises via Online Vacation Center
Click the link above for more details, but please call to book.
Book this deal by phone
Call Viking Cruises via Online Vacation Center at 800-760-5406.
Mention the promo code TzooVRC to receive this offer.
The reservation center is open Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET.
The phone agents at Online Vacation Center are well versed in this deal's cabin types, itineraries and more.