Sold outThis deal was published January 08, 2020 and sold out January 17, 2020. See current deals
$649 – Balcony: Royal Caribbean Cruises
A balcony cabin, specialty dinner, credit and prepaid tips — this deal is packed with value.
Plan a Caribbean getaway now with this Royal Caribbean sale that offers up to $500 in savings versus other sites, as well as a ton of perks. These sleek mega-ships feature fun amenities like zip lines, rock climbing walls and ice-skating rinks.
For $649 per person, here is what's included:
- 7-night cruise in a Central Park balcony cabin
- Depart Dec. 6, 13; +$50-$100 Sept. 27; Nov. 8, 15, 29
- Upgrade to an oceanview balcony cabin for +$30-$50
- Sail roundtrip from Miami or Fort Lauderdale aboard Oasis of the Seas or Allure of the Seas
- Perks per cabin include: prepaid gratuities ($203 value), $100 in onboard credit, a specialty dining experience ($70 value), a coupon booklet with up to $500 in savings and 10% off shore excursions
Ports vary by itinerary but may include Perfect Day CocoCay, Bahamas; Falmouth, Jamaica; Cozumel, Mexico; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Basseterre, St. Kitts; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Labadee, Haiti.
Additional 7-night Caribbean and Bahamas cruises are available for $759-$899 per person as part of this sale, with September-December sailing dates and all of the same perks.
About the cruise line: Royal Caribbean's ships are some of the largest in the world and offer onboard diversions like sushi-making classes, a FlowRider surf simulator, casino, arcade, art auctions, outdoor movie nights and late-night parties. Gourmet dining options include specialty restaurants featuring American, Japanese and Italian cuisines, plus several bars and lounges. Oasis of the Seas was recently reimagined in fall 2019, showcasing new amenities, pools, bars and restaurants. Allure of the Seas will also be amplified with additional amenities and features before spring 2020. Guests can explore Royal Caribbean's private island, Perfect Day at CocoCay, which features the tallest waterslide in North America, the largest freshwater pool in the Bahamas and floating cabanas.
Book by Jan. 17.