10 Reasons Why the Four Seasons Anguilla is the Caribbean's Best-Kept Secret
Anguilla is the perfect Caribbean island you've never heard of. It has everything you could ever want from an island getaway: white-sand beaches, clear turquoise water and open-air bars serving up ice-cold rum, all in the lap of luxury. Anguilla attracts those looking for splendor. And where better to look for opulence and comfort than the Four Seasons?
Here are our top reasons why the Four Seasons Anguilla, located on the northern sliver of the island, definitely doesn't disappoint.
1. Eighty percent of the rooms have a view of the Caribbean Sea. That's a lot of blue.
2. There are not one, but two white-sand beaches on the property.
3. You can rent five-bedroom villas with your own private pool and personal chef. Now that's luxury.
4. For the adventurous ones in your group, the concierge can arrange kitesurfing or kayaking trips. On the property, you can take advantage of the tennis courts, rock climbing wall and gym.
5. The resort is perfect for families, with rooms to accommodate the whole group, babysitting services and activities for kids available on demand.
6. With three different pools to choose from, you'll never get bored of lounging poolside.
7. The adults-only infinity pool adds to the list of reasons why this is the perfect destination for couples looking for a romantic escape.
8. There is great snorkeling just outside of the resort's doors, where you can take in the wonders of the Caribbean sea.
9. With three different restaurants, one lounge and equally delectable views, there are plenty of top-quality choices for food at your fingertips.
10. For true relaxation, the spa offers a whole suite of services, which can be enjoyed at the spa, poolside or in the comfort of your room.