5-Star Viceroy Hotel in NYC Is 45% Off This Winter; Here Are 5 Reasons You Should Go
For $229 per night, including welcome drinks and a waived amenity fee ($61 total value), Travelzoo members can stay at the Viceroy Hotel -- including over Valentine's Day and Presidents Day weekends.
Need further reason to go?
1. The Best Views in the CityThe Viceroy hotel claims some of the best unobstructed views of Cenrtral Park, thanks to owning air rights. The rooftop bar overlooks the park so your welcome drinks will have one of the best backdrops in the city.
2. Modern AmenitiesGuest rooms modeled after ship cabins harken back to the golden age of travel, but don't let the wood cladding fool you. Rooms are outfitted with high-tech conveniences such as lly espresso machines, touchscreen remotes and Beats by Dre Bluetooth sound systems.
3. Nautical LuxuryThose same nautical accents extend into the bathroom with brass fixtures and a porthole window in the shower. You'll also find the same haircare products used at LA celeb hair salon Neil George.
4. 1920's ThrowbackLayers of Paonazzo marble covering the lobby evoke opulent 1920s Manhattan, making it no wonder why the New York Daily News calls this Viceroy "the most New York hotel since the new Plaza opened two blocks away in 1907."
5. Celeb Chef CuisineEver wish you could judge an "Iron Chef"? Now you can at the hotel's restaurant, Kingside, with menus crafted by celeb chef and "Chopped" judge Marc Murphy.
Travelzoo’s deal at this 5-star Midtown property saves up to $300 on standard rates and includes $61 in exclusive extras.