20 Jaw-Dropping Hotel Room Views
Staying in bed never felt so good as at these 20 hotels serving up unbelievable hotel room views.
1. Netflixing "The Gladiator" is best done with the Colosseum in the background.
2. The world’s largest white-noise machine will lull you to sleep.
3. New York is the city that never sleeps, and neither will you with these captivating views.
4. The ocean is your backyard, and that's not an overstatement.
5. Being that close to the Sydney Opera House, you just might fall asleep to the sounds of the orchestra.
6. The closest you'll ever get to experiencing life as a mermaid.
7. When we say there's a Caribbean blue wall in your room, we mean your bedroom window.
8. Don't worry, walls won't be obstructing your ocean panorama.
9. Watch over the crown jewels from your hotel room.
10. Gaze at Table Mountain while sitting at your terrace table.
11. In case Lady Liberty isn't close enough, there's a telescope in your room. But trust us, it's not needed.
12. Observe Seattle from the Space Needle, and observe the Space Needle from your balcony.
13. The triple threat of hotel room views - city, ocean and mountains all in one glance.
14. Vegas VIP status? Check!
15. Say hello to Culebra Bay each morning.
16. With this picture of Diamond Head, it's no surprise Halekulani holds Diamond status.
17. Who needs an alarm clock when Big Ben is right outside your window?
18. Canyon view is the new ocean view.
19. In this scene of Lake Champlain, you just might spot "Champ" the lake monster.
20. We call this picture "Cozy."
Travelzoo's new hotel search helps you find exclusive deals at thousands of hotels on the dates you want to travel. You'll also find hotels with member-only perks like free breakfast or room upgrades.