11 Reasons Why You'll Want to Drop Everything and Plan a Trip to Mesa
If Mesa, Arizona isn't already on your radar, it should be. Here are just a few reasons why it's one of our favorite hidden gems in the U.S.
And in case you need more incentive, you can save 25% on hotels.
1. The natural landscape will leave you speechless.
2. I mean, just look at that view (inset heart-eyed emoji).
3. The sunsets could rival those in Hawaii -- yes, I said it.
4. And they give way to some of the most beautiful night skies and stargazing.
5. You can eat your Tex-Mex heart out.
6. But the food in Mesa will impress you way beyond just tacos.
7. The hiking trails are top-notch, and these views will be your reward.
8. Despite the perception that Arizona = desert, there's plenty to do on the water: kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, lake tours, etc.
9. It also has a thriving arts scene and a multitde of museums, including the Arizona Museum of Natural History and Mesa Contemporary Arts -- a five-gallery visual arts complex.
10. And a ton of history, too, like this 1,500 year old archaeological site left by the Hohokam culture.
11. If you like the Wild Wild West, you can get your dose of cowboy at Tortilla Flat -- a remnant Old West town.
Are you as sold as we are? Click here to plan your trip to Mesa today.