$149 & up – Fajardo 4-Star Resort w/$100 Credit (50% Off)
Guests can spend the $100 resort credit at the spa, on the golf course or at one of 20+ restaurants.
Retreat to a AAA 4-Diamond oceanfront resort in Puerto Rico with a deal that includes a $100 resort credit that can be used for anything from meals to spa treatments.
What's included & when
- Receive a $100 resort credit and Wi-Fi with four-nights stays
- $156-$186 per night June 12-30; July 1-3, 8-10
- $149-$164 per night Aug. 13-28; Sept. 5-30
- Stay in a King Garden View room; +$25 for a King Partial Ocean View w/ Balcony room
- Room price based on two adults and two children (ages 12 and under)
- Not available on: July 23
Over 20 restaurants and lounges, a world-class golf course and a spa comprise El Conquistador Resort, part of the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Collection. The water park is home to an 8,500-square-foot infinity-edge pool, multiple waterslides, a lazy river, a rope bridge and a bar and grill. The private Palomino Island is a ferry ride away and guests ride for free.
Note: An additional 9% tax and 18% resort charge applies. The resort charge includes access to the hotel's private Palomino Island and beach, high-speed catamaran ferry services to/from the private island, pool service, weekly resort activities and Wi-Fi.
Looking for more Puerto Rico deals? We've secured more than 40 deals for summer travel.
Book by July 31.