By Travelzoo Staff
Check in to the 4-star Q! Casa Berlin -- Germany's first pop-up hotel -- for nearly £100 less than the regular price. This 2-night package for two people includes accommodation in an upgraded Comfort Room, daily breakfast and two tickets to "The Story of Berlin," an interactive museum detailing the city's history. Guests will also receive a glass of champagne and fruit on arrival.
Why we love it
- Two-night getaway for two at the stylish Q! Casa Berlin for £155 -- £100 less than the regular price
- Stay at Germany's first pop-up hotel while you can
- Guaranteed upgrade to a Comfort Room
- Includes a glass of champagne and fruit on arrival, plus daily breakfast
- Guests also get tickets to the "The Story of Berlin," an interactive museum about the city's history
- Spa access at the nearby sister hotel -- popular with celebrities
Q! Casa Berlin
What's included & when
- Feb. 26, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
- This stylish hotel sits in western Berlin just off the Kurfürstendamm, a famous avenue lined with shops and restaurants. Nearby attractions include the Berlin Zoo and the Brandenburg Gate. Bus stops, Underground and S-Bahn stations are all within a 10-minute walk of the hotel.
- The stylish Q! Casa Berlin will only be open until August -- the end of its six month stint. Guests have complimentary access to the spa and members-only bar at the the sister property Q! Berlin, an upscale hotel nearby, where Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have stayed.
- Valid for stays seven days a week until 31 August. Subject to availability. Not available on 6-10 March; 16-17 April; 1 June; 3-5 July.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
- Click here to find the cheapest flights to Berlin with Fly.com.
The small print
Includes a 2-night stay for two people in a Comfort Room, daily breakfast, two tickets to the Story of Berlin, a welcome glass of champagne and fruit. Guests are also entitled to spa access at nearby the Q! Hotel Berlin, although treatments must be booked separately, at additional cost. Valid for stays seven days a week until 31 August. Subject to availability. Not available on 6-10 March; 16-17 April; 1 June; 3-5 July. See below for full terms and conditions. Now not available on 19-20 April; 7 June.
See all terms