$109—Niagara: dinner for 2 w/wine & $50 gift card, 55% off
Why We Love This Deal
Save over 55% on dinner for two at Remingtons of Niagara, located in the heart of the tourist district. You and your guest will get to enjoy a three-course dinner and a glass of wine each. Plus, you'll also receive a $50 gift card to use on your next visit.
- $109 (reg. $250) for a dinner for two people, including:
- Choice of three appetizers to share
- Choice of entree per person
- Coffee or tea, and a dessert per person
- Glass of house wine per person
- A $50 gift card for future visit
- Check out the menu for dish details
- Not available: May 12
More Reasons to Go
- Options include New York strip or their house specialty prime rib, which is slow roasted for maximum tenderness and served in its natural juices
- Prepare to be entertained all night long—Remington's of Niagara has singing servers
- The restaurant is home to a prized collection of Fredrick Remington bronze statues, which were sculpted in the 1800s
Travelzoo tip: Pair your experience with an overnight stay in Niagara; our deal with Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls Near The Falls saves you up to 45% on accommodations with plenty of perks.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account." After 14 days, your voucher is non-refundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the Merchant's cancellation policy. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant’s cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.